Anyone else waiting on the May dates on the luau to become available?

Miss Park Avenue

Work, work, work...she'll NEVER get her DIS done!
I thought they would allow us to book by now?? Can anyone with more experience with Aulani tell me when I can expect them to become available? Like how many months in advance do they usually release them?

Thank you.

I finally called. They said they didn't know for sure when the dates will be released but it should be around the middle of the month.

I finally called. They said they didn't know for sure when the dates will be released but it should be around the middle of the month.
Just for peace of mind... this is not like booking high-demand Walt Disney World restaurants at 60 days from check-in. Loads of people don't even book the luau until they arrive at the resort. There's no need to have anxiety that you need to book the second it opens up or risk it selling out. I would put a reminder on your calendar to check once a week, and that will be more than enough.

We are going next week and when I called Monday they had availability for all three luau nights (Wed Fri Sat) when we are there. She said they sometimes fill up as dates get close but I didn’t get the sense that they get booked far in advance.

Last edited:

Thanks! Last thing on our "must do" list if finally booked.
How do you go about booking the luau and AmaAma etc @ Aulani? Do you call the resort directly or is there a way to do these reservations online somewhere?

We've booked an OV room but I was planning on requesting an upper floor with a view on the pool side... Last time we went we had an IV room with a view of the mountains and parking garage. 🙄

I paid $204.00 for May as well. Maybe that was the reason for the wait for May dates.

I wonder how high Disney can go with the pricing of this before they see a decline im bookings?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter