Anyone Else Waiting for FP+ Window Tonight???

So whats the CM response to complaints about this?? I know this happens quite often.

LOL! At least they're keeping it fair and locking everyone out. :rotfl2:

Just think, 60 days until your [our] magical vacation.

My little guy is going to be 15 months...going to get his first shape up on Main Street at the Barber Shop. Many magical moments to be had, no need to let this little hiccup spoil the magic.

This is the easier part. The most frustrating part is having to plan out our days this far in advance. We use to just plan out what park each day and adrs. No strict plans on when to arrive at the park or when to leave. With the exception of adrs to work around if we felt like it we would switch parks or go back to the hotel etc. Having not been back since all of the changes I'm not sure how this is going to work out now. I feel like I am planning our first trip all over. Hopefully with less mistakes. lol

So glad to hear its not only me with the issue of not being able to book - anyone know how long it took them last night to fix?

I agree it does feel like my first trip (really my 4th because I was too young or with others on my first 3.)

Never been so nervous about the planning before. It was always just fun! Well, I felt this nervous calling for BOG ressies on the first day it opened up. And I got them! Our year planned trip just happened to coincide with the opening.

Also waiting to get in. Glad it's not just me!! Was thinking I messed this up. So just keep refreshing?

This is the easier part. The most frustrating part is having to plan out our days this far in advance. We use to just plan out what park each day and adrs. No strict plans on when to arrive at the park or when to leave. With the exception of adrs to work around if we felt like it we would switch parks or go back to the hotel etc. Having not been back since all of the changes I'm not sure how this is going to work out now. I feel like I am planning our first trip all over. Hopefully with less mistakes. lol

I think it makes everything a little more seamless, you know what your doing when. Which can be good or bad depending on the person/people. I myself am a planner, I like being able to know well in advance what I'm doing and when I'm doing it.

There is very little in life that we have control over (like when Disney decides to open our 60 day FP+ window), deciding in advance what you want to do and when is great.

So glad to hear its not only me with the issue of not being able to book - anyone know how long it took them last night to fix?

It was around 1am last night.

At this point I don't think its going to open until, at least, then.

I think it makes everything a little more seamless, you know what your doing when. Which can be good or bad depending on the person/people. I myself am a planner, I like being able to know well in advance what I'm doing and when I'm doing it.

There is very little in life that we have control over (like when Disney decides to open our 60 day FP+ window), deciding in advance what you want to do and when is great.

I concur. But the older I get the more people I find that this level of planning REALLY irritates so we might be in the minority.

Thanks to all the other planners who are making me feel better that it's not just me! Hope this turns out well soon!

I agree it does feel like my first trip (really my 4th because I was too young or with others on my first 3.)

Never been so nervous about the planning before. It was always just fun! Well, I felt this nervous calling for BOG ressies on the first day it opened up. And I got them! Our year planned trip just happened to coincide with the opening.

Yes I have to say planning this trip has been the most stressful and the least fun of them all. So much so that we are still not 100% sure about going this year or waiting until next year to go. It didn't help that I didn't keep up with all of the news like I had in the past. Life got extremely busy and I haven't had the time to keep up with all of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter