Anyone Else Waiting for FP+ Window Tonight???

So those that didn't buy a package are getting to book their FP's right now and those that spent more money can't...

Great....

My window was to open tonight at midnight but there is problems on Disney's end. Probably the same technical issue as last night.

Yeah. That is the problem with not doing this before you have that nervous is it THEIR problem or am I doing something wrong??

My window was to open tonight at midnight but there is problems on Disney's end. Probably the same technical issue as last night.

Nothing new there. I was hoping they would have all of the issues worked out by now though.

I know I had read somewhere else that it has been opening up at 1am. Maybe they are on Central Time. It would be nice if they would give a time that it opens up with the information that they send with the date.

I'm getting the you may begin on Dec 12th as well. I have hotel and tickets listed on my itinerary under MdE.

Just to make sure I understand- I should just keep checking? I just don't want to miss anything I should be doing.

Good luck to all!

So those that didn't buy a package are getting to book their FP's right now and those that spent more money can't...

Great....

No, those who didn't buy a package would be able to only book FP+ ressies for 30 days out. The same technical mishap happened last night, which didn't allow booking for anyone at the 60 day window. No worries, it should resolve soon and we'll all get what we want.

I'm getting the you may begin on Dec 12th as well. I have hotel and tickets listed on my itinerary under MdE.

Just to make sure I understand- I should just keep checking? I just don't want to miss anything I should be doing.

Good luck to all!

That's all we can do at this point, keep checking. I'll be sure to report back if I see that it opened up.

This just gets old so fast. I am up all the time making these and more often than not anymore the site doesn't work at midnight.

No, those who didn't buy a package would be able to only book FP+ ressies for 30 days out. The same technical mishap happened last night, which didn't allow booking for anyone at the 60 day window. No worries, it should resolve soon and we'll all get what we want.

Awesome. I want everyone to get in... LOL!

Awesome. I want everyone to get in... LOL!

LOL! At least they're keeping it fair and locking everyone out. :rotfl2:

Just think, 60 days until your [our] magical vacation.

My little guy is going to be 15 months...going to get his first shape up on Main Street at the Barber Shop. Many magical moments to be had, no need to let this little hiccup spoil the magic.

This just gets old so fast. I am up all the time making these and more often than not anymore the site doesn't work at midnight.

I don't know how people do this for a job. It must get so frustrating dealing with Disney Tech. on a regular basis. And than having to explain to clients why you didn't get it done.

LOL! At least they're keeping it fair and locking everyone out. :rotfl2:

Just think, 60 days until your [our] magical vacation.

My little guy is going to be 15 months...going to get his first shape up on Main Street at the Barber Shop. Many magical moments to be had, no need to let this little hiccup spoil the magic.

NOPE!! We are surprising our DD's for the first time and it's our 20th anniversary. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter