• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else unable to view their Ressie online?

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
I figured at first that their system was just down, but now I'm concerned. It's been a few days since I got the AP rate over the phone and I still can't view my ressie online?

I know I could call, but I wish their web site was working since calling takes a while and I just want to check something really quick...

I thought that you could only view it on line if you made your reservation on line? I could be wrong though.

I don't think so. I was able to view it before I got the AP rate a few weeks ago but haven't been able to since I changed it this past week...

:confused:

I made my ressie via phone. Been able to view it on the website.

Now that AP has been applied I have not been able to. I get one of 3 things.

1- System to busy try again later type thing

2- We can't show you detail of your ressie, call blah blah blah

3- Phone number doesn't match
:confused: :confused: That one really confuses me.

So not as of yet have I been able to view any of them

This is the message I received when I tried to access my reservations:

This site is temporarily too busy to process your request. Please try again later

I had the same problem with the website. When I put in the confirmation number it only showed the dates I would be there. I called WDW around 5 p.m. today and got a CM right away. I used the 877 number.

Have any of you paid the deposit yet? Wondering if that is part of it? (I haven't tried to check online, figured it won't work yet).

I put down a deposit on my reservations 2 fridays ago, and haven't been able to view them online all this week, so don't think deposits have to do with not being to access reservations.

Anyone else care to venture a guess as to what's going on?

It's usually only reservations that you book online can you see online, and then if you make a change to it...it won't pull up anymore.

Alice Dee

I was told that I could see my phone reservation online unless I had made any changes (like adding AP codes). If changes are made the reservation is no longer available online.

princess: Shelly

I had booked via phone and I had the same problem when I tried to access the info online. I called a CM and he told me that once the WDW reservationists touch the ressie it cannot be viewed online anymore. He was very helpful and he confirmed the questions I had.

Originally posted by Mish19
I had booked via phone and I had the same problem when I tried to access the info online. I called a CM and he told me that once the WDW reservationists touch the ressie it cannot be viewed online anymore. He was very helpful and he confirmed the questions I had.

Thanks. That's good to know!

I was told a few weeks ago by a Cast Member at CRO that you cannot view your ressies online unless you made the ressie from the website. :confused:
ADP :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter