Anyone else unable to complete magic band order?

BobH

DIS Veteran
I have chosen magic bands for all members of my family group in My Disney Experience. When I try to complete the order by pressing the button at the bottom of the screen I get the message "please wait while we complete your order" which stays on screen indefinitely and order never completes. I called Disney Tech Support last night & after waiting 2 hrs I got a call back at 10:45pm and the tech could not solve the problem and suggested that there may be a website issue so try again today. Nothing changed so now I am waiting for Disney Tech Support for 104 minutes with my phone off the hook because there is no option offered today to receive a call back. I am using google chrome, cleared cookies etc etc but nothing works. It would be nice if Disney simply let you know via an error message that their system is messed up. Thanks for any comments.

Clear your cache. That sometimes works for me when the Disney site is messing up.

Thanks I tried clearing the cache & did not help. Tried 2 different laptops and my cell phone. After speaking to 2 tech reps who could not help and just said try again in a few days, I finally got through to a wonderful and very competent tech woman who asked me to try order in chrome incognito mode and it worked! I can not say enough good things about her. Thank you again for suggesting a possible fix,

Thanks I tried clearing the cache & did not help. Tried 2 different laptops and my cell phone. After speaking to 2 tech reps who could not help and just said try again in a few days, I finally got through to a wonderful and very competent tech woman who asked me to try order in chrome incognito mode and it worked! I can not say enough good things about her. Thank you again for suggesting a possible fix,
Hi there, I was having trouble and gave up one day but then went back in another day and realized if I click on the credit card on file that the three digit number from the back of the card needed to be entered into the spot and then it worked no problem. All the other cc info was there but the back number. than I was able to place my order

thanks I did all that. Checked and re-checked. For some reason Disney website would not process my order unless I went to the "incognito"
setting. Even the Disney Tech had no good explanation for why this happens.

I changed the engraving for each band and couldn't order, after two days of not being able to finish the order I cleared the order, restarted and just left it with the default engraving of each persons name and was able to complete my order. Very frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter