Anyone else think this would be icky?

Gross.

I also don't like sitting on a cold toilet seat, but I would not want that warmed for me either. :eek:

I saw this on the news this morning. It's a free service.
alg_holiday_inn_bed_warmers.jpg

If the employees are so bundled up, I can't see much of their warmth radiating into the bed in 5 minutes. What if the employee got comfy and fell asleep?:laughing:

I actually cannot STAND sitting on anything (chair, toilet seat, car seat) that has already been heated up by someone else's behind. THAT skeeves me out to no end.:scared:

I try very hard to block out the thoughts of how many people have slept in a hotel bed before me. The LAST thing I would want to do is pay someone to get into my bed to warm it with their stinky butt. I, too, get very grossed out by sitting on preheated chairs etc!! This is YUCKY.

I guess I'm one of the few people that loves getting into bed with nice, clean COOL sheets! I hate it when my husband is laying on my side of the bed before I get in it and its all warm.:rotfl: I do live in Florida and not somewhere cold, so maybe that has something to do with it!!

Can you imagine that person farting under your covers and you pull back the sheets, jump in , take a deep breath ready to relax and then gag!!!

Eh- I'm not skeeved by it. They're dressed head to toe in a thing that keeps their skin from coming into contact with the sheets. I have to have the weight of the coverlet on me or I can't sleep, and when you consider that most hotels do not wash them between guests, this skeeves me out a lot less. I doubt I would ever pay for it, but it doesn't seem that bad. Now, if they were going in a T-shirt and shorts, I would be skeeved out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter