Anyone else taken a cool PE?

teh fish

DIS Veteran
I'm doing fencing right now and lovin' it. Right now we started using epee rules, which means any part of the body is a target. Unfortunately, I was a little too low doing my lunge. Poor guy. At least it counted as a point.

But I've taken yoga and scuba diving (certified). Never did get around to diving The Living Seas.

I've taken 4 cool "PE" classes when I was in school ... Scuba (earned me my OW cert, and a drysuit specialty cert), Advanced Scuba (which earned me a stress/rescue cert, a night/low viz cert and would have earned me a nav cert if I hadn't had sinus problems), Underwater Photo (earned me a photo cert), and Ice Hockey (which earned me no certs on my Scuba Card ;))

I'm learning to tap dance at the moment. It generally involves the rest of class doing tightly choreographed routines, while I stand in a corner and stamp, but, hey, I'm having fun :teeth:

God bless those epee rules in fencing. They helped earn me my nickname, The Crusher.

(Yeah, I don't do fencing anymore :rolleyes1 )

I'm taking beginner bowling ... it's professional/competition bowling. i hate it. we get our teams tomorrow. i like old-fashioned bowling ... when people just laughed if you got 5 gutter balls in a row ... my teacher frowns ... i passed mid-term, show up, and will pass the final ... the skills test is another story ... haha ... but i'll pass the class ... it will soon be over ... my next, last PE class will be Dance ... that I like! :)

i took ballroom dancing in college, which was one of the best classes ever. i also took yoga and loved it.

I took Martial Arts (Tai Chi) and it was really fun! I'm thinking about taking it again ;)

Wait, so you guys get to take PE in college? that's awsome!!! The only PE that we have is if you feel like joining in on the nightly game of Ultimate frisbee or pingpong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter