• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else take the pens from the resorts?

MickeysMommy

DIS Veteran
Ok, I'll admit. I have a pen fetish!!

I do. And, if there is a pen in my room that says WALT DISNEY RESORTS well, I am taking it!

Anyone else?

I have about 10 of them floating around, honestly I dont know where I got most of mine on the trip?? but I sure didn't buy em!

Sure! Aren't you supposed to? Or, is that bad like reusing your refill cup????

Another guilty one here:guilty: But I like the reminder at home.

Please take the pens... I work for a company who sells them to the resorts, so we appreciate your business! :thumbsup2

Yeah - and I take them from the restaurants too. :thumbsup2

I even ASKED PERMISSION and got to take one of those books they bring to your table, with your check. He went in the back and grabbed me 3 new ones. :lmao:

People take anything that isn't bolted down. I even heard of the mattresses being taken once. :rotfl:

I have a few Disney pens floating around. Not because I intended to take them, I just happened to do it. At $350 a night, they ought to be glad that's all I've taken. :)

Yeah - and I take them from the restaurants too. :thumbsup2

I even ASKED PERMISSION and got to take one of those books they bring to your table, with your check. He went in the back and grabbed me 3 new ones. :lmao:

Yep! The Bell Service desk at the GF gave me a handfull one year! :thumbsup2

I have a huge pen fetish, as well. I go to the Home Show every year just to get pens - LOL. So, yes, I absolutely take hotel pens :thumbsup2

OMG! They will GIVE them to you???
I needed a pen once in the parks and asked the girl at the Emporium if I could keep the pen with which I signed the room charge. She was so emphatically nice about it. "Oh, yes! Of course! Please do!"

Those pens are wicked cheap. Nobody at Disney is wigging out about it.

Me, Me, Me..I always take the pens and the pads of paper too. I am a rebel without a cause:lmao:

I have them from WDW in quite a few different colors. I also have some nice ones from Swan and Dolphin.
But my favorite and one that is running out of ink is the one from the Disney Cruise. I only took one cruise so it is one of a kind for me. Someday maybe I will get another cruise line pen.

Yup and I always ask for it when I sign for my Check-in folder and put it right in.

I keep one in most of my Suitcase pockets so I alwats have one handy.

I also have a few very nice Disney Pens I like the 3 and 4 way Pens and they are hard to find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter