• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else still trying to get FD for Fall 2013?

I hope others have had more luck than I have. I still haven't been able to snag FD so I think I am just going to forget about it. It would have been nice to get the $700 credit on my credit card to spend on more things at WDW but I just don't want to think about it anymore. We are very fortunate to be going to WDW and staying at the POR in a RGR on the DDP and we are getting super excited. I don't want the disappointment of not getting FD to ruin any of it.

Now, just to wait for confirmation of the FP+ and Magic Bands and all that fun stuff. Also, we have to tell our kids which is going to be super exciting!! :cool1:

POROct2013 said:
I hope others have had more luck than I have. I still haven't been able to snag FD so I think I am just going to forget about it. It would have been nice to get the $700 credit on my credit card to spend on more things at WDW but I just don't want to think about it anymore. We are very fortunate to be going to WDW and staying at the POR in a RGR on the DDP and we are getting super excited. I don't want the disappointment of not getting FD to ruin any of it.

Now, just to wait for confirmation of the FP+ and Magic Bands and all that fun stuff. Also, we have to tell our kids which is going to be super exciting!!

I would keep checking. I check on the site quite often, hoping for a different room category to show up (river view) with the free dining at POR and once in a while I do see a garden view pop up. Good luck!!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

We are going the week of Thanksgiving. Originally we planned to go from 11/24 - 12/1 but I see that we might be eligible for free dining if we go on 11/23. I will call and see if that works. feeling hopeful:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter