Anyone else still on hold???

and they promptly hung up on me

47 minutes on the cell and it was disconnected -

the music stopped like someone was going to pick up and nothing

AHHHHH!!!!!!

Been on hold 30 minutes, I can't believe I overslept today!

Because of the computer problems it took my CM 70 minutes to complete my reservation. She had to call me back twice.

Make sure they have your phone number first!

Good luck everyone!

Lori

I was disconnected after about 30 minutes. Now I have to try all over again!!!

On hold now for over 52 minutes. And this is my dime. If I had known, I would have looked for the 800 #. Something must be wrong there because no one should be on hold this long.

Was on hold from 8:55 to 9:40, finally got through, got AKL $150.53/night tax included, pool view, Oct 14-18.:D

I got through when I was writing my last post. Tried to change ressie over from the Poly to either the BC, YC or BWI as we will be spending most of our time at EPCOT at the F&W Fest. I waited 52 minutes on hold to have the CM put me back on hold to listen to that music (I LOVE the music) only to have her come back on to tell me all those resorts are sold out for my timeframe. What a waste of money on my phine bill.

Just an FYI. I called the regular WDW # on my mobile phone (407-934-7639) & after being on hold ~ 10 minutes, I called the 1-800-828-0228 # from a land phone. I was connected almost immediately & when I was finished applying the AP discount to my ressie at WL (Nov28-Dec1), I disconnected my mobile connection (still on hold after 17:03 minutes), so I would try the 1-800 #. They answer WDW travel co. but they DO let you make room only ressies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter