Anyone else still have problems doing ADRs online?

I was planning on BOG for our 2/3rd day.. One full day at MK (11/12) or during the Christmas Party (11/13)... I wanted Ohana for either the same days...I might not get those but I am going to try.... If I have to call everyday for the next 180 days...I had to switch to the work phone (but everyone is enjoying the music) .. I have to be semi-productive....

PSS... Im still on hold too...

Finally got through and made all the reservations. BOG was full for everyday of our 7 day stay, including the 11/13 Christmas party (See you there!)

Finally got through and made all the reservations. BOG was full for everyday of our 7 day stay, including the 11/13 Christmas party (See you there!)

Exactly!!! I wanted BOG about 5/6:00 ish so we can eat and then PARTY! I was surprised that they didnt have anything available after 7 since MOST dinner guest may/ may not have a ticket for the party.. truthfully thenyshouldnt let anyone book past 8:00 because of the party (how would they know they have a ticket It wouldnt be fair for people to hang around a good hr when the party starts just for a ressie) .. Im thinking those times are not released yet(fingers crossed)
PSSS I Hope so!

Anyone been able to book adrs online today for days in their +10 window? Still doesnt work for me, i click on an available time and it just takes me back to the search page with an error up top. Very frustrating. CM's ive talked to dont seem to think there's any problems right now?

I was able to call in an get most of what i wanted but id like to be able to tinker some with my ressie times online. Hard to tinker when your on hold for 45 mins.

Anyone been able to book adrs online today for days in their +10 window? Still doesnt work for me, i click on an available time and it just takes me back to the search page with an error up top. Very frustrating. CM's ive talked to dont seem to think there's any problems right now?

I was able to call in an get most of what i wanted but id like to be able to tinker some with my ressie times online. Hard to tinker when your on hold for 45 mins.

It's amazing the CMs don't know so many of us are having problems. I don't even get an error message, just constant refreshing of the page. A different CM yesterday said they were "working something out", whatever that means. No idea when it would be fixed. I had to call for a BOG, which I did get about nine days out from my 180. Someone mentioned this is a known problem with two bookings, but that doesn't apply to me.

Was told by tech support that it is not allowed online. (can only book 180 - not 180+)

I told them to fix the darn message then.

I just called to adjust some ADR's and asked about the website issues. I was told that "tinkerbell must be playing her tricks again" Very cute if I'm 5, but come on, just say you don't know.

It kind of seems like Disney is sweeping this glitch under the rug.

I used the Contact link to send an email and I got this reply:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Please rest assured that I will be sending all pertinent information along to the appropriate departments for review and resolution. If you continue to have trouble with making the dining reservation, please call our Internet Help Desk at (407) 939-7765. We are open 7 days a week, 7:00AM to 11:00PM eastern time.

You may also contact our dining department by phone at 407-939-3463, and a Cast Member will be happy to assist you with your reservation.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Kamesha Warren
eCommerce Sales and Service Team

Not sure if this team didn't already know about it, but it couldn't hurt to have more folks complain about it using the Contact Us links.

Exactly!!! I wanted BOG about 5/6:00 ish so we can eat and then PARTY! I was surprised that they didnt have anything available after 7 since MOST dinner guest may/ may not have a ticket for the party.. truthfully thenyshouldnt let anyone book past 8:00 because of the party (how would they know they have a ticket It wouldnt be fair for people to hang around a good hr when the party starts just for a ressie) .. Im thinking those times are not released yet(fingers crossed)
PSSS I Hope so!

I don't know if they just opened up some more reservations or what, but I just managed to get BOG for 11/15. 7:30 for a party of 2. I could have got party of 6 at a later time, but I didn't want the little ones to have to wait that long for dinner.

I don't know if they just opened up some more reservations or what, but I just managed to get BOG for 11/15. 7:30 for a party of 2. I could have got party of 6 at a later time, but I didn't want the little ones to have to wait that long for dinner.

Oh, and I still had to call it in... could see availability online, but couldn't reserve online.

I have been trying since 6 am. The site doesn't work. I ended up calling at 7 am and I was on hold for 45 mins. I missed BOG. I can't understand why a company as big as Disney can't get their web site to work properly?

I just called to adjust some ADR's and asked about the website issues. I was told that "tinkerbell must be playing her tricks again" Very cute if I'm 5, but come on, just say you don't know.

It kind of seems like Disney is sweeping this glitch under the rug.

I'm glad they didn't say that to me. It's actually kind of comical in it's own patronizing way, but I think it would have just angered me.

I am royally getting ticked off. I am logged into my account since today is my day to do my ADRs, and I was able to get the day I arrive and that is it. Every other day after that, I get

"We're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time."

Why??? I thought it was 180+10 for ADRs when you stay on property

I am able to pull up times but when I click on the time to make the reservation is just refreshes the page to search for times again. Then, if I do the same search again it pulls up different times as if someone else was able to take those times. I thought it was me for a second (I'm not the best person on the internet) then the "We're sorry..." message came up after a few times. Here's to calling at 7!

I am royally getting ticked off. I am logged into my account since today is my day to do my ADRs, and I was able to get the day I arrive and that is it. Every other day after that, I get

"We're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time."

Why??? I thought it was 180+10 for ADRs when you stay on property

On line is only setup for the 180th day - not 180+10.

Having the same problem! So frustrating! Today is our 180+10 day and I have been up since 5am (CPT) trying to make ADR's.
I am on hold now, but I also see the times that I was interested in being taken off the system.

Well, I got through right away on the phone and got most of what I was looking for. I had a back up plan for BOG which I had to go to, since the main plan was unavailable.

The cast member even admitted to me that they recognize there is an issue with the online and 180+10 process for the dining reservations and that IT has been trying to resolve it.

Having the same problem! So frustrating! Today is our 180+10 day and I have been up since 5am (CPT) trying to make ADR's.
I am on hold now, but I also see the times that I was interested in being taken off the system.

I noticed the same things about the times, at least I know I am not alone in this. When Free Dining came out everyone was in the same boat at the same time, but now everyone is making ADRs for all different days. I felt like the only one. We're all in this together lol!

Online is set up for 180+10 if you're staying on site. I just made all my ADR's online with no problems at all :thumbsup2

I was even able to go back and tweak a couple of times after booking a less preferred time (just took what popped up first go! ;) )

Sorry for all of you that are having issues! :confused3 :grouphug:

Here's what I was able to book:

Nov 14 Coral Reef
Nov 15 Sci-Fi
Nov 16 Wolfgang Puck
Nov 17 'OHana
Nov 18 Rose & Crown
Nov 19 50's PT
Nov 20 BOG
Nov 21 Boma Breakfast

Keep trying! :cheer2: :wizard:

I just got off the phone with Dis and got the reservations that I needed. Nothing worked on the computer, ipad or phone for me this morning.

Just got off the phone about 10 min ago. I was on hold for 48 min till someone picked up. Got everything I wanted, wasn't looking for BOG though. I pretty much had my pick of times give/take 15 min. Tried online after just for fun and still the same problems.

I was able to book Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert party on the phone but online is not showing anything at all for November.

Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter