• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Else Sailing on the Fantasy Easter 2012?

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
The meet thread is really quiet...too quiet. And it's less than 6 months till we cruise!

My neighborhood friends just don't get my Disney addiction like my DISboard buddies. Sure wish there were more folks posting on the meet thread :)

We're on the inaugural 3/31/12 and my guess most are on that one. Luckily for us, it's over our spring break!

Many did switch to the new MV cruise, some cancelled. Some are not happy with DCL about how the change was made. I hope that you get more activity as the cruise gets closer and have a great time!!!

My family of five (6-forgot about my mother-in-law) will be on the Fantasy for Spring Break.

It will be Disney Cruise #4--very excited to sail on a "new ship." Our previous rides include three night on the Magic and both western and eastern rides on the Wonder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter