Anyone else planning for January 2014?

ams1201

Mouseketeer
I know I have some time, but I am obsessing over this trip. I wish I could get our tickets now, or at least see how much they will be. I like having things planned and budgeted for. I did just book our stay at Park Vue Inn. We are going the weekend of January 10-13 before we head out on a cruise.

Anyone else waiting??

I know I have some time, but I am obsessing over this trip. I wish I could get our tickets now, or at least see how much they will be. I like having things planned and budgeted for. I did just book our stay at Park Vue Inn. We are going the weekend of January 10-13 before we head out on a cruise.

Anyone else waiting??

My co workers and I may come for the Tink races. Will decide in early July when registration opens.

If I can register for the 5k Tink weekend I will be there.

Have to laugh, I started a thread for spring break 2014 a few days ago. Us Disney lovers are planners :)

Yep, we're waiting, too. I booked our January 2014 trip when we got back from our January 2013 trip!

Hoping to register for the Tink half! If that works out it will be DH & me. No kids!

Just decided today that we'll be visiting DL for our first time the last week of Jan (maybe Feb). So excited!! Gotta start researching. I know almost everything about WDW and almost nothing about Dl. :rotfl:

Doing the Tink Half in January. Debating on when to purchase airfare. Any suggestions on when, or if, there is a best time to buy?

::yes:: Second trip with these AP's. Nice to get out of Canada in the winter. We have only stayed on site but I think I am trying the PVI this time. I can use the $1000 I save on souveniers.:woohoo:
I would love to get some opinions on the PVI comparing the walk to the DLH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter