Anyone Else Paranoid About Getting Sick? UGH

2mickeys1minnie

<font color=red>we've turned into that same crazy
Here we go.......yup...we leave in 10 days and I am starting to feel it...that tickle in my throat....cold chills......slight cough. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I always seem to get sick right before a trip. I don't know if I am running myself down by trying to get everything done before we go or if I am just losing my mind. I am also paranoid that the kids will get something (the stomach flu:scared1: ) before we go........anyone else?.....or do I need professional help LOL

10 days is plenty of time to get it, and get rid of it before your trip. Go buy some Emergen-C (or whatever that stuff is called), and take it asap. If you take that right at the first sign of a sniffle, it can sometimes head off the cold completely.

Good luck, feel better, and have a wonderful trip!

Go get Cold FX immediately!! It is expensive, but so worth it.
I plan on taking it as a percautionary before we go. I will be so not happy if someone gets sick.:headache:

I'm paranoid too and my trip is still 63 days away. I am taking DD out for 3 days and I don't want her to miss any other days between now and then. I make her drink a glass of orange juice everyday and we will all get the flu shot this year.

I am going to the oral surgeon tomorrow to for a consultation to get all of my wisdom teeth pulled before my trip. My #1 question and concern, will I be totally healed by the time I go to WDW?

We leave in 23 days. In the past two weeks, the baby has had Roseola, now a very runny nose/congestion. and my oldest just got a note home from school that one of her classmates has the Croup! The baby was on a nebulizer last year with that :rolleyes1

I'm ready to put them in a bubble!

I've also instituted a new rule that no one is allow to touch the baby without doucing themselves in hand sanitizer

We leave in 23 days. In the past two weeks, the baby has had Roseola, now a very runny nose/congestion. and my oldest just got a note home from school that one of her classmates has the Croup! The baby was on a nebulizer last year with that :rolleyes1

I'm ready to put them in a bubble!

I've also instituted a new rule that no one is allow to touch the baby without doucing themselves in hand sanitizer

Wonder why they sent home a note about the croup? Croup isn't contagious. :confused3

Wonder why they sent home a note about the croup? Croup isn't contagious. :confused3

Sure it is...well I should say the viruses that cause croup are...spreadable by sneezing, coughing..

Of course, not everyone that comes in contact with the viruses that cause croup develop croup but maybe just a head cold.. but its definitely contagious

We've been freaking here too..we leave in 3 weeks and ds is home sick from school today. He's got a fever and a headache..dr. said it's viral. I've been pumping the kids with o.j everyday and making sure they get enough sleep and their vitamins. The last 2 trips my son has been sick on the way home. I am praying it doesn't happen this time.

I am headed to the dr. at 5pm. DH just called and said his throat is killing him (he NEVER gets sick).........hopefully the antibiotics will work before we go....9 days and counting....WHY does this ALWAYS happen.....WAAAaaaaa~~:sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter