Anyone Else on the Wonder March 19-23?

BBBFamily

Earning My Ears
Anyone else going on the four-day Wonder from March 19th to March 23rd?

We're cruising for the third time -- DH and I and our three teenage boys (13, 15 & 16)...

Hi...we are on the wonder on the same dates. We have a 6yr girl and a 14 year old girl (who was born at Chandler Regional Hospital) and a 15 yr son who was born at Good Samaritan in Phnx....We used to live in Awatukee (I cannot even spell it anymore)! I tell you this because I noticed you live in Chandler!

WOW! I'm so excited that we are cruising at the same time! Will this be your first cruise? We'll be at WDW/Poly for three days prior to our cruise. Maybe our paths will cross!?!

Yes, this is our 1st cruise! My daughter is super excited but my 15 year old is not feeling the magic yet! We are thinking about spending the day at Atlantis.....Have you done/recomend it? Have you always lived in Chandler?

Bumping you guys up - I am not on this cruise - checking for a friend. The ship must be empty - come on guys, who else is crusing???????

Not a totally empty ship (although upgrades would be nice) ... We'll be there with kids (girl-9 & boy-7)

Cool! So there are three families going... ;)

I did look for another thread but didn't locate one (although I could have missed it).

Boy, we were wondering if anyone else was going on March 19th too! Glad to hear that there are a few families going....maybe it won't be so crowded! We have a 13 YO Girl and a 9 YO Girl and this is our first cruise ever! My 13 YO is very anxious to find a friend before the cruise sets sail. :cool1:

WISFAM -- This is our third cruise -- we have three teenage boys - my youngest is 13. I noticed mrsmo5@earthlink.net has a 14 YO Girl going.

Have you signed up for any excursions? We're doing the Blackbeard's Stingray & Beach adventure in Nassau. We can't wait!!!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi,
My husband and I decided to celebrate our 40th anniversary on this cruise--our first one ever. But our son and family did a Disney cruise a few years ago and loved it. We liked watching the kids with the characters at Disney World when we've been there so figured this would be fun too. Besides, there are adult only areas and activities when we want those too.

We are barely 60 though feel (and look) much younger so don't be looking for a couple of old folks from Minnesota. We can't wait to get out of the snow and cold and on the ship.

Well from the looks of it there are only a few other families going! HA!
We are fromTallahassee and this weeks weather has been beautiful so I am expecting nexts week's weather to be even better...You can count on no snow! Mo

Glad to hear the weather is beautiful and warm. We're having a heat wave here, all the way up to 38 degrees above zero today! I'm unpacking summer clothes and can't believe I can actually wear them again soon--for a week anyway.

My big fear is a snow storm shutting down the Minneapolis airport the day we leave. So far no storms predicted for that day.

Has anyone tried the patches for seasickness? Do they work pretty well? I have motion sickness problems and hate to take Dramamine during the whole trip.

I tried the patch that goes behind your ear on our first cruise because I was afraid that I would get sick. I tend to get motion sickness from watching home videos if you can imagine that! And, I did get nauseated the first night at dinner. I mentioned it to my waiter and he told me that sometimes the patches make people feel sick. So I took the patch off and I was just fine within 30 minutes or so.

We went on our second cruise a year later - I did not take the patch and was perfectly fine.

The first night is a little bumpy when we go across the gulf stream. But after that, I can't even tell we were on a boat!

BBBFamily said:
I tried the patch that goes behind your ear on our first cruise because I was afraid that I would get sick. I tend to get motion sickness from watching home videos if you can imagine that! And, I did get nauseated the first night at dinner. I mentioned it to my waiter and he told me that sometimes the patches make people feel sick. So I took the patch off and I was just fine within 30 minutes or so.

We went on our second cruise a year later - I did not take the patch and was perfectly fine.

The first night is a little bumpy when we go across the gulf stream. But after that, I can't even tell we were on a boat!
Thanks. I'm bringing Dramamine along for just in case. I got nauseated in a revolving restaurant one time so am a little concerned about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter