Anyone else on hold with MS now?

Debbru

DIS Veteran
Called exactly 9am - went thru entering member # etc. and got “your approximate wait time is 31 minutes“. That was 75 minutes ago. I guess I should be glad I haven’t been disconnected yet.

Op here. They just broke into the recorded music to say “your approximate wait time is 68 minutes”!!! Seriously????

I have been trying to call for over an hour and can not get through. I got through quick yesterday afternoon but the system was down and I have to transfer out today or bank.

So your wait has gone from 31 to 68 minutes while on hold???????
I guess they are triaging you backwards.:)

Just got through and 196 minute wait is what I just heard. Guess I get to listen to music for over 3 hours

I've been on hold for about 10 minutes. I think they said an 80+ minute wait. If I could borrow 1 stinking point from 2021 (DEC) resale contract, I wouldn't need their help!!! The website crashes every time I try to borrow from my contract I just bought.

I've been on hold for about 10 minutes. I think they said an 80+ minute wait. If I could borrow 1 stinking point from 2021 (DEC) resale contract, I wouldn't need their help!!! The website crashes every time I try to borrow from my contract I just bought.
I'm in the same boat as you. I just need to modify my reservation and could easily do that myself on the website if the resale borrowing glitch was fixed. This is all so frustrating right now.

OP again - they picked up about 30 minutes into the 2nd hold announcement - so ended up about 105 minutes total.

I didn't even get an announcement until about an hour into the call, then they came on and said 58 minutes. Well, I decided to go use the bathroom as I had time (although I took the phone with me), and wouldn't you know they answered while I was doing my business. HAHA.
So it was only a few minutes from that 58 minute announcement that they answered. The cast member I have on the phone right now is super helpful and going above and beyond to fix up my issues.

Finally got through and was successful in securing the 1BR instead of a studio at SSR. They got my 1 point borrowed (that took about 5+ minutes with a supervisor). Got it combined with my other 1 night into one reservation. Hoping the BCV waitlist comes through but not really expecting that. Total time on the phone including hold = 1.5 hours!

In any case, I don’t find these hold to be acceptable. Heck, if they are such in dire need of assistance, maybe do like CFA and hire some of their regular customers to help fill in the gap. Im
all for helping my fellow DVC family out. Training maybe 3 days and bam! Most of us are well versed then the ones they have now anyway. 😅. Just a thought ain’t nothing that I’m saying is law!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter