Anyone else not receive Target 20% coupon email?

momw/2princesses

Mouseketeer
I made a purchase at target.com on Friday and my confirmation said I'd receive the 20% off coupon email on the 28th. Here we are on the 29th and no email. There are a few comments on the Target Facebook page with folks being told by customer service to be patient, it's coming. So, anyone here place an online order and receive the coupon email yet?

Thanks!

I haven't received mine either. I did one order of Disney GC from my husband's account and 2 orders from mine.

I just called and they said CS rep can't send me a code but I can call when I'm ready to place my online order and I will get a discount code at that point. I'm highly skeptical.

I just called and they said CS rep can't send me a code but I can call when I'm ready to place my online order and I will get a discount code at that point. I'm highly skeptical.

This is what they told me. They also said if I want to use it in store to just go to guest services and they will "take care of me". I'm also skeptical.

I also placed two orders, and have not received a coupon for either order. So, seriously, they just aren't sending them?? I wanted to use mine in store to buy a bunch of groceries and household products.

Skeptical here too! And I'll be using my coupon in store, so not sure how that whole "take care of me" thing will work out! I'm sure they'll have people telling all kinds of stories. I've never really had an issue with Target, but kept seeing things online about terrible customer service. I tried to call customer service, but didn't wait when they said wait times were significantly longer than usual. I may try to call one of my local stores tomorrow. This stinks!

Has anyone who didn't get their coupon buy actual merchandise (as opposed to a gift card)? Just wondering if there is more to it than target being behinds ending the coupons out-I placed my order late Friday night close to midnight but I got my coupon by 9 am Sat.

Has anyone who didn't get their coupon buy actual merchandise (as opposed to a gift card)? Just wondering if there is more to it than target being behinds ending the coupons out-I placed my order late Friday night close to midnight but I got my coupon by 9 am Sat.

I received a coupon in store by buying a GC using a GC. I received the email saying I qualified for the coupon for my online order using a GC to buy a GC. I'm not sure how they can refuse to give me one now.

I thought you couldn't use gift cards to buy gift cards. Where can I find a walk through of how to use the 20% discount to buy Disney Gift cards online to isn't this possible.

I haven't gotten mine yet either. When I checked this morning all of the orders I've placed since Friday show "order created". Normally they go to "shipped" pretty quickly. I guess they're pretty backed up. I'm always worried about Target orders since they seem to cancel orders for no apparent reason. I'm trying to be patient...

I thought you couldn't use gift cards to buy gift cards. Where can I find a walk through of how to use the 20% discount to buy Disney Gift cards online to isn't this possible.
Gift cards are excluded from the 20% discount.

I just called Target again. I was told to go to guest services and request the coupon. When I expressed doubt she transferred me to someone else. First I was told that my order hasn't shipped yet. Then I was told that gift cards are excluded. I told her that I received the coupon in store by buying a gift card. She again told me that gift cards were excluded. I asked why I received an email stating that I qualified for the coupon. She had me forward the email to them and said they will investigate and someone will get back with me. Not nice Target!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter