• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else not get the Mousesavers Newsletter?

abeyst

DIS Veteran
I didn't know if I was the only one who didn't receive it or not. I thought maybe she was involved with the black-out (as I was) and maybe she's a little late in sending it, but I didn't see a note on her site. I sent a note to Mary, I hope she sends it to me. I have to buy PH Tickets for our Sept trip, and I was waiting for this newsletter to see the special.

I didn't receive my newsletter either. I wondered if she'd been hit by that worm that was going around...but she's since posted updates to her Mousesavers site and as you said, no note about the newsletter. Would you post if you hear back from her?

Thanks!

The tickemania link doesn't change from month to month. I think there is still a problem with AOL. Also some ISP's may put the newsletter in your junk or bulk folder.

I received mine on time. BTW, the ticketmania special is still going on, so, if you have received the newsletters in the past, just use the link.

Well...Thanks for posting Mary, and I'll check out the link right now. DH says it's not an email filter problem, and we don't have AOL. We have broadband--no dialup, if that matters (DH is the computer guy--I'm illiterate, LOL!!) Also, I can't get the links listed in previous newsletters to work. Maybe it's just me! :(

I got mine, and I still have it for anyone who wants to pm me with their email address.

poohangel

I got it on my work e-mail but not on AOL. I signed up for it at work when they had the AOL problem last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter