• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else NEVER used the kitchen??

What's cooking? I don't do it at home, why would I start on vacation:D

I've used the fridge, the stove top to boil tea water, and maybe the nuke to warm up leftovers or make popcorn. Of course the dishwasher gets used for the dirty dishes.

Anne

We've never used the cooktop, but we have used the Oven to warm up left over Uno's pizza (we always eat at Uno's on our arrival date, a tradition since our homeymoon trip in '91 when we thought staying at the Howard Johnson Suites in the Crossroads area was as good as it gets LOL:D ).
Otherwise, we keep snacks/beverages in the frig...but no cooking.

The Fridge is necessary for:
Oj, milk, wine, pastries from Patisserie (we're BWVillers) soda.
The microwave is necessary for um, let me think, I'm sure we've used it for um, something.
The coffee pot IS just FLAT OUT NECESSARY!!
The stove is uh, to reheat BW pizza???? :D

We have not yet used the kitchen except the microwave to heat up left overs or to make coffee.

I hate to see it but though of how many have used the stuff before me kind of grosses me out.

That said on our next trip I plan in bringing some of my own stuff to cook some simple meals with

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter