anyone else majorly indecisive about picking a resort?

Freiden8

DIS Veteran
every time we're there on vacation, we say we're sure about where we will stay next.

and, every time it's time to actually plan the next trip, we waiver and just.can't.commit.

it's a WDW planning disease. I swear.

now.. back to deciding between GF and Poly :surfweb:.

I want to stay at a monorail resort for our next trip. I change my mind about which one every time I just think about it. They all appeal to me. It is so tough!

every time we're there on vacation, we say we're sure about where we will stay next.

and, every time it's time to actually plan the next trip, we waiver and just.can't.commit....

:thumbsup2 Every trip! This time we've gone from BCV to AKL to CR. We like Deluxe resorts...and like trying new ones, however...I tend to always go back to MK resorts. Perhaps I need help!:rolleyes:

When I called to change back to GF SL I was waiting for the CM to say is this the crazy woman that called yesterday, last week, 3 times the week before.......:rolleyes1

When I called to change back to GF SL I was waiting for the CM to say is this the crazy woman that called yesterday, last week, 3 times the week before.......:rolleyes1

:rotfl::lmao: I only laugh because now my DH knows that there are others out in the world with my same problem!

and, every time it's time to actually plan the next trip, we waiver and just.can't.commit.

it's a WDW planning disease. I swear.

now.. back to deciding between GF and Poly :surfweb:.

I understand we are wavering between Poly and Cr Y/B . It should not be so hard to pick but I just want it to be perfect !

Me too.

I haven't booked mine yet, buy just because the constant calling and switching got to be too embarrassing for me. :headache:

So now I'm wavering between AKL (will be my 5th stay there if I pick it), BCV studio or BWV studio (lots of $$$), the Dolphin (super cheap price for my dates), POFQ (lots of DSA's / limited food court), and POR.

Maybe I'll just post another poll....

Right now we are at POp. But if FD comes out for October we will move our trip up a week and stay moderate. But I'm also intrested in AKL. I don't call until my choice is final. If no Fd comes out we will probably stick with pop under the kids free promo.

I'm going nuts deciding too! All the resorts look so wonderful! I have a poll on here to help me decide but it's not working! :confused3 I'm booking today so I will stop obsessing over it. OKW or POR!
I've stayed at the GF before and it was beautiful. LOVED IT!

I think they should have a therapy group for this :rotfl2:. Today we are thinking Cr , Poly ,Por . Yesterday it was Poly Cr, Y/B . When I think its all done my Dh says maybe we should try this one . When I call I'm ready for them to say so you changed your mind again :confused: .

Me too.

I haven't booked mine yet, buy just because the constant calling and switching got to be too embarrassing for me. :headache:

So now I'm wavering between AKL (will be my 5th stay there if I pick it), BCV studio or BWV studio (lots of $$$), the Dolphin (super cheap price for my dates), POFQ (lots of DSA's / limited food court), and POR.

Maybe I'll just post another poll....

Decisions, decisions! Do you think you would be happy with a mod after staying at deluxes so many times:confused3 We actually would like to try the Dolphin/Swan at some point...and yes...cheap rooms!! We just can't get the DDP if we do that. Are they offering discounts for the time you're going?

We went last year and it took me forever to pick Bay Lake!! Now I can't decide between Poly, Yacht, BC, & possibly Wilderness!! I read these boards everyday, hoping for something that is just going to help me make up my mind!! I think my problem is that I am afraid I won't like it. Do I want good transportation, a good view or just a pretty clean room??!!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter