• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone else losing their minds?!

tinkerbell87512

DIS Veteran
ok im not leaving for Disney for another 81 day and i cant stop thinking about it. its getting so bad that last night i had another dream about riding expedition everest! ah i just cant wait im so excited! anyone else losing their minds and dreaming about disney in their sleep? :rotfl2:

I am just as obsessed as you. Can't stay off of these boards! Love them and all the great info. This is our first trip back in over 9 years and the kiddos first trip. I've made countdown calendars and all kinds of crazy stuff to get them as excited as I am. Have a great trip when you go! Only 42 days left for us!
:banana:

haha ok for a while there i was actually thinking i may be the only one! im on these boards all the time as well! i want to make the best of my vacation. Hope you have a great trip and hope its magical! pixiedust:

made the flight reservations over a week ago, just reserved CBR yesterday and now I have to keep it a secret till Christmas...:santa:.............I don't think I can do it.

I even put in my theme park CD in the car on my way to work today, gonna have to hide that. The kids know its Disney time when I start playing that.
I plan on playing it Christmas morning, can't wait to see their expressions.

I'm the exact same way! I'm so excited I can't stand it. We watch the planning DVD at least 1 or 2 times a week, I just got DD's layaway out yesterday with her Disney clothes (she woud ruin them if I didn't buy her special vlothes) and I have my touring plans done! I have a ritual for every vacation, Disney or otherwise. I always buy a new tube of toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, body was, scrubbies etc to use on out trip. I pack them up along with everything I possibly can in advance like towels, extra film batteries everything you need on vacation except clothes. This is only our 2nd trip to Disney and I also buy Disney clothes that match and put them up also. So Disney I'm packing 3 months before, anywhere else about 2 weeks! It's just nice seeing those packed and ready to go that makes it real for me. And it also make it really easy when I actually have to pack because I only need to pack clothes, stuffed animals to sleep with, just the last minute things! That's my little ritual other than checking the DIS eveery day, TGM every day and the WDW website every day.

Same here...I just can't wait :goodvibes :banana: My family thinks I'm obssessed...which I am :rotfl2: I tivo anything to do with disney or the resorts, watch the planning dvd at least once a week and check these boards numerous times a day...ok I admit it My name is Debi and I'm a Disneyholic :wizard:

good job Debbie we are proud of you!!! I am leaving in two weeks for a mommy getwawy weekend with my sister and I feel like it is as far away as my trip in Dec with my girls. The anticipation is overwhelming and these boards. Well can't you tell I am working I just down the screen and refresh every couple to see what is going on. Did I mention mouse music on internet radio in the background!!!

I thought I was the only one! We leave in 82 days and I can't stand it! It seems so far away. I was substitute teaching today and one of the kids asked me what I would be doing this summer. I started telling her all about Disney. Then I saw this glazed look in her eyes.........

I guess high school seniors are just way too cool. :confused3 Well, I love them anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter