Anyone else looking forward to the movie Four Christmases?

luvflorida

DIS Veteran
I keep seeing advertisements for this movie and I'm really, really hoping it lives up to the hype. It looks like it'll be a good, funny movie, but not over the top ridiculous. You never know with Christmas movies.:rolleyes:

I had high hopes for Surviving Christmas and Christmas With the Kranks, but I was disappointed in both movies. I loved Family Stone, but I hated the sad ending.:sad2: Elf turned out to be a pleasant surprise, and Love Actually is one of my favorite movies to watch during the holidays.

Here's hoping Four Christmases is a winner!:thumbsup2

I am!! We saw previews and behind the scenes stuff for it while waiting for Twilight to start yesterday and it looks so funny! I love Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon so I'm hoping it's as good as the previews look!

I am with you! I can't wait to see Four Christmases. We are going to make it a family event, since my lil sis is coming home from College for Thanksgiving and times have been tough in our house. We could use a little laughter.

I am. It looks great. I hope it is as good as it looks:thumbsup2

I think it looks really good:thumbsup2

I'm not thinking the same for "Nothing Like the Holidays" with Debra Messing.

OT- Has anyone seen Fred Claus? I saw that it comes out on DVD soon.

I can't wait. I saw the preview at the theater and laughed my head off.
I hope it's as funny throughout as the bits I've seen.

Yeah, I'm hoping all the funniest scenes aren't in the trailer. It's better if they save some for the actual movie.

It looks like my type of movie. I bet I can even get DH to see it.

Yeah, I'm hoping all the funniest scenes aren't in the trailer. It's better if they save some for the actual movie.

It looks like my type of movie. I bet I can even get DH to see it.

My husband said he'll go see it. However, I think he just goes for the buttery popcorn and candy.:rotfl:

OMG, this movie looks hysterical. :lmao: Everytime the commerical comes on I inform DH we HAVE to see this movie!!! :rotfl2:

:offtopic:
luv, the babe, :angel: is A D O R A B L E!!!!!!!! He is so big ALREADY!!!! The holidays will be awesome with all of you together!!! :santa: Just talked to my DSis in Kennebunk...it was 13 degrees this morning!!! :eek: Do you MISS that, luv??? :rolleyes1

Really looking forward to seeing this. Love Vince Vaughn! :thumbsup2

Whenever we are looking for a movie to watch we look for any that have Vince Vaughn in them... and then go to see something else...

Same for Billy Bob Thornton (with few exceptions).

:)

:offtopic:
luv, the babe, :angel: is A D O R A B L E!!!!!!!! He is so big ALREADY!!!! The holidays will be awesome with all of you together!!! :santa: Just talked to my DSis in Kennebunk...it was 13 degrees this morning!!! :eek: Do you MISS that, luv??? :rolleyes1

Aww...thanks! He makes my heart melt!:love: I can't believe he's almost three months old. Yes, he's going to make our holidays shine like no other.:)

No, I am NOT missing the cold, the ice, the howling winds, or the snow!:cool1:

looking forward to seeing 4 christmases - when it's on DVD and i can rent it at the library....

learned my lesson too many times with disappointing movies.

We can't wait!! We always try to have a date night during the holidays. We go Christmas shopping for our son, then have a nice dinner out and try to catch a new movie. My husband will see ANYTHING will Vince Vaughn and I think he is more excited for our date night then me!!

Gene Shallit reviewed Four Christmases on the Today Show this morning. He gave it an awful review. He didn't think it was funny, and he said something about it only being 80 minutes long, and that even the producers (or someone similar) gave up on it.

But, the thing is...every clip he showed made me laugh. So, I'm still holding out hope that it's a good movie. And, I'm still looking forward to seeing it!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter