Anyone else here get Sorcerer's tickets for D23 Expo 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethanwa

Disney Superfan
Anyone else here get Sorcerer's tickets for D23 Expo 2013?

My wife and I got two. Let me know and maybe we'll see you there!!

Ethan

ethanwa, and LoveinmyDisneyLife, I was on line right when the page changed I did not see a Sorcercer Package on the page only tickets. What did you see?:confused3

ethanwa, and LoveinmyDisneyLife, I was on line right when the page changed I did not see a Sorcercer Package on the page only tickets. What did you see?:confused3

I just logged in with my member number and when you got to the page to select your tickets "Sorcerer's Ticket" was at the top. Is it not there anymore and sold-out? Can you post a screenshot of what your ticket check-out page looks like?

I logged in with my member number first, and then had to click "next" a few times through some pages. One of the choices was then the Sorcerer's Package. I did this right after the ticket sales page was live.

Are they sold out now?

Yes they are sold out. I did copy the page when I went and sent D23 an e-mail. It was not sold out at that time. So, they put me on a waiting list. I hope that helps. :tink:

Yes they are sold out. I did copy the page when I went and sent D23 an e-mail. It was not sold out at that time. So, they put me on a waiting list. I hope that helps. :tink:
Wow! I wonder how many were sold.

I think the pages could have been a bit more intuitive. On the first few pages of the purchase process, there was no mention of the Sorcerer's Package. I was wondering myself if I was at the right place.

Good Luck on getting the ticket.

The ticketing page was a bit confusing, you first had to choose how many tickets you were buying and THEN it took you to the page where you had the option to get a sorcerer ticket or the other ones.

...what's a sorcerer's ticket?

From http://d23.disney.go.com/news/2012/07/d23-expo-2013-sorcerer-package-details/

Sorcerer Package tickets (sold out, but wait list is still available) are exclusively for both Gold- and Silver-level D23 Members at $1,500 per ticket. Members will have the option to purchase up to two Sorcerer tickets.
The Sorcerer Package includes:

• Three-day admission ticket
• Reserved seating at all presentations in the D23 Arena and Stage 23
• Commemorative Sorcerer credential
• Pre-Expo tour of the Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives exhibit
• Exclusive shopping time in the D23 Expo Dream Store and the Treasure Trove the day before the Expo is open to guests
• First opportunity to purchase D23 Expo Dream Store merchandise via the Random Selection Process (RSP)*
• Exclusive tour of the D23 Expo show floor the day before the Expo is open to the public
• Private welcome reception
• Special entrance to the Expo each morning
• Hardbound Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives catalog
• Hardbound Disney Legends ceremony commemorative program
• Exclusive D23 Expo 2013 tote bag filled with gifts
• “Fond Farewell” reception on final day of Expo

In addition, Sorcerer-level members have access to the Sorcerer Member Lounge featuring:
• Complimentary light snacks throughout the day with ability to purchase additional food
• Special exhibit created by the Walt Disney Archives
• Dedicated Sorcerer Concierge desk
• Baggage Check area
• Masseur on site (for pay)
• One voucher for 20-minute free massage

I just put myself on the wait list yesterday. Anybody else wait listed? I wonder how long before I find out if I get them.

I was on the waitlist. I was contacted today via e-mail and have been told I am now cleared to buy my Sorcerer Ticket. Of course I did that immediately.:cheer2:I am so excited. :tink:

What date did you go on wait list! I was on a plane to Disneyland when they went on sale on 8/9 and was so busy with Destination D, I didn't get on the wait list until 8/14.

Congrats, by the way. I hope I'm as lucky as you.

I got on the wait list approximately thirty mintues after they went on sale. Long story short, I could not navigate the web page and was logged on it and e-mailing them at the same time on my confusion. I was also at Destination D. It rocked! :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter