• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else having troubles logging on

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
Anyone else haveing this problem this morning?

We enter all log in info..and it bounces us right back to the log in page... :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Thanks for any help:)

:sunny:

something like that happens to me

it goes like thos: on the weekends when i don't have to go to school i wait all morning ( or to 10) just to go on the site. So when i go on when it is finally 10 i login but the map when you first sign on doesn't work. Then I have to wait another 20 minutes to go on again. Hope this makes you feel better about your login problem LOL

I keep geting site temporary busy. I just install a new virus program so wonder if that is it :)

I am having problems too. Should have known something was wrong when I kept on getting the white box.

they are having isssues for sure, says almost 4000 people in but I am getting site is busy, and now just white screen.

i cant get in now it says site to busy blah blah blah and all that other stuff

me when i am going to go on vmk :surfweb:
me when it says site is to busy :badpc:
me when i dont got enough money to buy another cp so i trying to make chicken soup to sell to get the $ :stir:

me when vmk starts working :cool1:

just sat with the BSOD for about 2 minutes and finally, vmk came up.

So, be patient with the bsod, you still might get in.

I tried signing in and I have had a black screen for about 5 minutes now. :guilty:

I finally got in! Once the black screen comes up, you just have to wait a really long time, and it should eventually work. :confused3 At least, it did for me. But as I said, I had to wait a while.

~*HorsePrincess*~

Is BSOD Black screen of Death????

Been trying to figure that one out for a while now.... wonder if I am right?? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter