Anyone else having trouble with online check-in?

sarha

<font color=darkcoral>Disneyland is a new experien
We are arriving at the Poly next week and I keep getting a "system not working at this time" message when I try to access the online check-in.
Is anyone else having this problem or am I doing something wrong? :confused:

Just want to bump this up because I'm still not able to access online check-in.

Has anyone been having trouble with the system or am I just unlucky? :confused:

I can't speak for the online check-in but I did read & noticed that the website was having some problems with dining information...they may be working on it.

Disney's entire system is down and has been down since morning.
No packages, no dining, no room-only reservation availability.

No estimated time of it coming up either.

Try back in a couple of hours.

I'm still getting an error message.
Funnybunny, can you tell me what browser you're using? I've tried with Safari and Firefox and still no luck.

I'm still getting an error message.
Funnybunny, can you tell me what browser you're using? I've tried with Safari and Firefox and still no luck.

used firefox. Like I said I got the error earlier today, but this afternoon it let me log in.

I got the error a few times at around 10am but was able to check in by 10:30 am BUT I havne't gotten an email like it said I would.

Systems has been going up and down all day unfortunately. No need to panic or freak out, relax and try again later.

It's just that, "the system is unavailable at this time". Has nothing to do with your browser, internet connection, or phase of the moon tonight... the system is just unavailable at this time.

It isn't like Southwest where the earlier to check-in the better seating time you get. So relax, take a walk or something and try again later.

If you booked through a travel agency and not directly with Disney---access the help # on the check in pg and they will redirect you and guide you through online check in

We are arriving at the Poly next week and I keep getting a "system not working at this time" message when I try to access the online check-in.
Is anyone else having this problem or am I doing something wrong? :confused:

Sunday, I had that problem, but I got right on Monday and had no problem.

Keep trying!

We're staying at CSR, but we're eating at Ohana Monday for dinner (5pm), and probably breakfast at Kona once. I'll wave to you if I see you. I'll be the one with a huge smile on my face! (That should narrow it down, eh?)

I keep getting "we can not retrieve your reservation". I have been trying since last week when my 10 day window came open. I still can't get in. I booked through DVC Member Services. Anyone else get this message? I guess it is not a big deal as I can just check in onsite, but I do like having everything ready when I get there.

Well, I give up. I've been trying many times a day since my 10 day window came up and I still get the same message.
I have no idea why some people can get in but I surely can't.
Maybe it has something to do with my using a Mac vs PC but whatever it is I'm just hoping the regular check-in line at the Poly won't be too long Sunday afternoon. :confused3

Well, I give up. I've been trying many times a day since my 10 day window came up and I still get the same message.
I have no idea why some people can get in but I surely can't.
Maybe it has something to do with my using a Mac vs PC but whatever it is I'm just hoping the regular check-in line at the Poly won't be too long Sunday afternoon. :confused3

Honestly, early check-in is nice, but regular doesn't take that much longer....

I would try a few more times though, because Poly has a fairly small check-in area, and I could see where there could be lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter