Anyone else having trouble with DCL site?

No problems here...... got to the site and was able to look up an existing reservation and price a cruise.

Hmmm, maybe it's an area thing. I tried from home and at work and it is still coming up as unavailable. :worried:

didn't have trouble with the site really, but I was on at 12:30am or so booking Palo dinner, excursion I want and I had a problem booking Remy Brunch, everything else worked fine for me then though

ARRGGGH, I got it to come up and then as soon as I clicked a link to check my reservations it went back to the error screen.

Yep, I'm back to getting the "server not found" message :confused3

I'm not going to even hope that they are updating the site with 2014 info ;)

Sometimes on my iPad I will get that message and I need go to safari and clear cookies and data.

Just accessed my reservations via the Castaway Club screen, with no problems. This time I'm on my pc at work vs. my mac @ home; where I checked earlier this morning. You may want to give DCL a call, & choose the "trouble with web option". Good Luck :thumbsup2

What browser are you using? For me it doesn't work in Chrome, but works fine in Safari.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It is working fine in Wisconsin. Just looked to see if anything has changed since yesterday. When are they going to come out with the new cruises?:rolleyes1

The disney websites in general are horrible. They always have problems. How can a company that can pull of things so well, have such a bad website.

BuffaloFan said:
The disney websites in general are horrible. They always have problems. How can a company that can pull of things so well, have such a bad website.

I totally agree! I have heard that they are pulling an entire IT team together to try to fix it. But I'm sure that's a 2-year project. I hope the team can make it better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter