Anyone else having problems this AM?

ya its not fixed i just got back on no friends list got a message in my inbox deleted it and it crashed...again...:surfweb:

yep i got no friend on my list and i cant go in my friend room & in pirate game staff sent me massage that i got credit slow :confused3 idk what happen but i would like staff to fix it soon:scared1: :eek:

They just sent a message in the game -- they are working on fixing the friends list. Please don't use Call for Help. :)

FriendsListError.jpg

:sad2:
Yeah its definately something with the messaging system. If you go to the NPC's to collect credits, you get the credits but no message.

yeah same here. also it does the same slow thing with the emotions. i clicked the thumbs down and it didn't come up until 5 minutes later:confused3

I have been having touble since i got on (20min. ago) and now VMK is closing!!!:headache: :headache:
~Emily~

VMK just shut down again because of the frinds list error hopefully it will be back soon:)

They just sent a message in the game -- they are working on fixing the friends list. Please don't use Call for Help. :)

FriendsListError.jpg

I had to chuckle, with a missing friends list you do not need help from VMK you need a therapist to deal with severe rejection issues. :lmao:

So I guess it is more than the old morning start up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter