Anyone else having problems this AM?

amazingsuperpixie

Mouseketeer
I logged in this morning to find that my whole entire friends list is gone! (I really hope its just some kind of glitch - and I didn't really loose all my friends). I re logged back in and still nothing. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing any difficulties this morning. TIA.

I logged in this morning to find that my whole entire friends list is gone! (I really hope its just some kind of glitch - and I didn't really loose all my friends). I re logged back in and still nothing. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing any difficulties this morning. TIA.

You're not alone. I also am missing my friends list, and if I hear the sound that means I received a message, I get a white box crash and have to log back in to VMK. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Losing the friend list in the morning is completely normal.

I can't believe it must not happen often now... I remember quite a while back nobody said anything because it happened just about EVERY MORNING.

And I've noticed that on those days I ONLY crash if I actually look at my friends list.

same thing here no friends list i thought i was alone but im glad im not lol

edit: let the crashing begin...

almost everyone is having this problem this morning! :scared1: the bad thing is there is no way to get in touch with staff. :sad2: i freaked this morning and saw my whole life flash before my eyes when i realized everyone was gone (ok no not really but i am worried) i hope VMKers are working on this. in the mean time, don't try logging back on to fix it... i tried it already and it doesn't work :( as for the crashing, i think we are just having a rough day with many problems. lets pray this is just temporary. try not to freak!!!! :scared: right now im just walking around main street looking for answers.......:confused: gl everyone on this issue!

I was fine on my computer but then I camw downstairs on another computer and no list now.

It's not just the missing friends list, it's the continual crashing. I can't stay in the game for more than 5 minutes today.

woah! mine is back! this is after logging in a third time! but i cant enter rooms my friends are in. anybody else having luck?

I have the same problem.:sad1:

it seems everytime i get a message in my inbox i crash... :( i really hope its not like this all day...

Yeah its definately something with the messaging system. If you go to the NPC's to collect credits, you get the credits but no message.

eventually youll get the usual message it just takes longer than usual i had the same problem

Well this is the last day of my vacation, so of course all I have now is a lovely black screen.....started with no friend list, crashed a couple times and now BSOD!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter