Anyone else having difficulty printing Target coupons?

kldmom2000

DIS Veteran
I've never had a problem until they switched to the Catalina printing add-on about a week or so ago. Now the paper just zips through my printer and doesn't print the coupon. I'm able to print coupons from any other site, just not Target. I emailed Target customer service and they said it was a known issue and they are working on it, however, there are valuable coupons that I'd like to use, but can't access them :confused3 :confused3

I have a problem when I try to print TARGET coupons as well. I select my coupon(s) and hit Print. I get an error message that says to select a coupon, when I already have??!! Anyone else?

Try opening the Target website in a different browser. If you're using Internet Explorer, try FireFox or visa versa. I was having trouble getting them to print in one of the browsers for a while. The page would just hang. When I switched browsers on the exact same computer, it would work fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter