Anyone else have the AE Access Pass?

Jakesmom504

DIS Veteran
This is the first time we will be getting a coupon for using the All Access Pass. It says they send out the coupons at the end of Jan. There are a lot of things on clearance I want but I have a 40% coupon coming so I hate to buy anything now, but I'm afraid they will be sold out if I wait another couple of weeks. I was hoping maybe they sent them sooner. Anybody have luck with that???
Thanks!

You are so lucky! :thumbsup2 Mine didn't come yet but now I'm thinking I may wait to see if it comes tomorrow.

I haven't gotten mine yet, but it is always 40%. I usually stock up on the clearance stuff and by the time I use the 40% off on it, I have enough points for my next 40% off!!!

I didn't get mine yet but they are usually slow. Last month they never mailed mine out. I called and they sent a new one but by then all the clearance stuff was gone.

I really, really wanted 2 of these tanks that were originally $30 and they dropped to $12 so I just went ahead and got them last night! I HATE spending money when I know I have a coupon but I was afraid they would be gone by the time the coupon got here! Hope mine comes soon.

What is the All Access Pass that you guys are talking about? My 2 DD's are becoming fond of AE, Hollister etc. Any coupons could really help.

Is anyone else having problems accessing their All Access Pass account? I've been trying for weeks and it lets me log on...but I can't actually get into the account information. I was trying to make sure we got all of our purchases credited from the last quarter.

:mad: Iam so mad, all the shopping I did there last year and I kept forgetting the card at home!!!!!!!! My daughter could of used the coupons! GRRRRRR, Iam going to put it in my wallet now...Are they still using them? I havent been there this year yet.

:mad: Iam so mad, all the shopping I did there last year and I kept forgetting the card at home!!!!!!!! My daughter could of used the coupons! GRRRRRR, Iam going to put it in my wallet now...Are they still using them? I havent been there this year yet.

You can add them after-the-sale by going on their website and entering the receipt number. It's pretty easy and the credits show up just a few days later.

Mine came yesterday. We logged on last night, I told the girls to put the stuff they liked into the cart and then I would go 'thru' the cart. We got a 40% off :woohoo:. It says 40% off up to $250 but I had $280 in the cart and it took the 40% off of the whole $280. I did the math. :yay: Got some things for this spring and some really great clearance for next fall. Can't wait.

What is the All Access Pass that you guys are talking about? My 2 DD's are becoming fond of AE, Hollister etc. Any coupons could really help.

Everytime you shop at AE, you rack up points depending on what you buy. The bigger items like sweaters, jeans etc get more points than say like underwear or accessories. At the end of a period, which I think is 3 months, they send you a coupon based on the number of points you have earned. The coupon is only good for 1 month, but like the other posters have stated you can really save big if you get yours in time before all the clearance stuff is gone! ME, unfortunately I still haven't gotten mine yet...I'm sooo mad!:mad: I hope some of the things I wanted are still available by the time I do get it!

Just got ours in the mail yesterday but it was only for 20%.......used it already........Some great sales going on!

I AM SO MAD!!!:headache: I just checked the mail and it's still not here! You guys are so lucky because nothing is going to be left by the time I get it!!!

I got the 20% off one yesterday. We used it right away online for my DD & DS and got 9 items for $101.82!! I added something small to get the free shipping ($8.00 savings!!!) and got an extra shirt out of it!!

We got a couple short sleeve shirts, a couple long sleeve ones, 1 hoodie, 1 pair sweats and a pair of shoes. Not bad!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter