• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else have no friends who like Disney?

Uuaww

<font color=teal>Guilty of 74 counts of pumpkin pi
My friends are awesome but none of them share the same passion for disney that I have, its too much to ever go by myself, and none of them will ever go, and the ones that do are all couples and me being a 3rd wheel is not something I want to do. Anyone else share this problem? maybe we can make a group trip to disneyworld with only college students haha

none of my friends really liked disney except one, but i got one of my friends to go last may and she loved it and cant wait to get back--none of my guy friends like going to disney at all.

That sounds like a great idea :woohoo: . I know what you mean, most of my friends just roll their eyes at me, and its really annoying. :rolleyes2 But I know its because most of them have never been there, and the ones that have been either went for like 3 days, or didn't know how to do it and had an awful time. I just have to keep faith that one day they will see the light! It is my dream to someday have some friends go with me and share my love for the World :earsgirl:

Oooohh ooo pick me pick me pick me!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm a guy who like Disney and none of my friends like it...

Strange people

Ahh this is so true!

None of my friends like Disney apart from my ex gf. But her being my ex and all means that we dont get on now so i cant go with her. I have friends who live in Orlando but i only ever go to Bush Gardens and Universal with them as they have yearly passes!

It would be great to meet up with other college age guys and gals to enjoy disney world for a few days! I end up being in Orlando about 5-6 times a year now so im pretty flexible on my time. :cool1:

Chris

I know exactly what you mean. What's worse, though, is that my best friend, in her words: "loathes Epcot." :sad2: What am I going to say to that? I mean, look at my user name. Other than that, my other friends just see it as "another amusement park" and nothing else.

One of my bestfriends... loathes Disney. She's never seen a movie. I on the other hand am totally in love with Disney and am really excited for the Med Cruise. I'm trying to plan a Disney cruise with all my friends.. but I know my best friend wouldn't come. :sad2:

Hmmm friends who like disney LOL what are friends ?? LMAO!! No now seriously i enjoy disney and all it entails very much however i know for a fact that my friends all could careless if it does not contain sex or death in a mvie LOL Oh well!!!

Just one..

the rest of them take Disney as a joke. One friend who apparently has several people in her phone with the same name as me put me in as "Troy Disney"

alllllll of my friends make fun of me! some of them are willing to go but don't have the money. so i totally hear all of you

daviedude said:
Hmmm friends who like disney LOL what are friends ?? LMAO!! No now seriously i enjoy disney and all it entails very much however i know for a fact that my friends all could careless if it does not contain sex or death in a mvie LOL Oh well!!!
I'm in the same boat Davie. me and the wife just joined DVC and most of my friends think we're a little off. Where are you a fireman at? I'm in philly.

My friends are cool too, and they all know about my love of Disney. Some even go as far to give me Disney-related stuff for gifts. :) Only one of my friends shares a love of Disney - he worked in the college program in entertainment for one year.

I am so in need of a trip to Disney.....I've considered going by myself, but I think I'd have a better time if a friend or my mom went with me.

I finally have a friend that has converted. Maybe because she's going to be Belle starting in a few months. :goodvibes

I just moved back to the states after living in Madrid for a year, and I've been REALLY wanting to go back. I can't convince any of my friends to go with me, so it looks I'll be taking my mom. :)

My friends are basically fed-up with my talking about how much I love Disney and how I'm excited to go there in a few weeks. They think I need to "grow up." I think they need to grow down.

ive loved disney forever, ive practically grown up there and now i go to UCF which isnt far away. my friends know about this but no one has money to come with me haha. i always meet my parents there when they come up and have gone a few times alone just for good food. like the food and wine festival. and it was totally worth it.

Jenn0))) said:
My friends are basically fed-up with my talking about how much I love Disney and how I'm excited to go there in a few weeks. They think I need to "grow up." I think they need to grow down.
Anytime someone brings up Disney or the possibility of going to Disney my mouth starts going a mile a minute. After 10 minutes or so I see the eyes start rolling. Then I get the "How old are you???"

Well my friends really don't see how i can keep going back year after year and for two weeks. They mostly vacation in other places like cedar point or wisconsin dells or arizona. The funny thing is that people would look at me funny on why i never been to wisconsin dells since we live like a couple hours away.

sounds like a good idea. just tell me when and I'll see if I'm able to. :badpc: :hourglass :dance3: :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter