Anyone else had trouble checking in online or booking excursions tonight?

mookie

<font color=FF6666>Wow, am I in a wierd mood tonig
We are at our 75 day mark, and paid in full. It was really frustrating...the site was sooo glitchy! I think I was able to get my dolphin excursion ressie. But it was wierd..it would let me go through the whole process of selecting it, then let me save, but wouldn't show up in my cart. I selected and reselected about 4 times, and all of a sudden it just showed up as a confirmed port adventure under my interary day. Anyone else experience this? :confused3

Not to mention I can't seem to check in online anywhere. There is only the goofy video. But since that's not as big of a deal as booking the excursion, I guess I can wait and try again tomorrow. The kids club form was the same way...I tried filling it out 3 times and gave up. Now, I'm afraid to log out for fear I lose my excursions if I didn't do it right! :rotfl:

There have been a lot of problems since the MV was open for bookings. DCL told us it was specific to the MV, but I am thinking that it is just an issue with the site.

There have been a lot of problems since the MV was open for bookings. DCL told us it was specific to the MV, but I am thinking that it is just an issue with the site.

That has got to be it...I can hardly get into anything. When an excursion is sold out, they either take it off the list as an option or list it as sold out, correct? I went through every stingray encounter time on CC for our double dip, and it showed lots of times available, but when I tried to save it, it wouldn't put it in my cart. Thinking I'll just call it a night and try again in the morning or call DCL and see what's up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter