Anyone else going to Disney for Magic Music Days?

Michiibelle

Earning My Ears
Hello, This is our first ever trip to Disney. We are going with my daughters dance company for the Magic Music Days. They actually perform at Magic Kingdom. Anyone else going during this time and what type of performance brings you to Disney? I'd love to see some more dance groups or bands while we are there. Our show is April 30th. Good Luck to all! :banana:

I will be there with my daughter who is singing with the chours :rolleyes1 on May 6th. We will be there May 2-10. :banana:

DH is a band director. We are headed down on 4/8. The percussion ensemble and concert bands are both performing in Tomorrowland on the 9th. Two years ago the band marched right before the afternoon parade in the MK.

Are you guys doing the special breakfast thing? They didn't have it the last time we went. I'm looking forward to seeing what it's all about.

We are not going then but I hope you have a great vacation.

I am a dance teacher and my students go. They have been going for 13 years and last year was my first year at the studio. It is a great time. I danced last year and let me tell you that it was one of the best thing i have ever done in my life and I am 27. Just being on that stage in Disney is so magical.

My students also got do have breakfast in the morning and mickey was there. They played a video that made all of us teacher cry because you just feel the magic the whole time.

47b6dd05b3127cce97bcfc26ae1700000016100AZOXDhs5asWMg

Disney also took pitctures of the dancers while they were dancing at the tomorrowland stage and sent a press relase with 2 pictures to our local paper. They are also using some of the photos to put on there website and marketing materials. Now thats cool!!!!!

Good Luck, Have fun and please tell your daughter to break a leg!! :banana: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter