• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else going to be in the world 3/25-4/01??

mom_to_2

Mouseketeer
Just curious! If so where are you staying, etc??

My DH, DS, and DS and I will be at the CR. Can't wait!!!!!!! :)

We will be there 3/27-4/3/09 at POR! This will be our 7th trip as a family. Our DS knows but we aren't telling the DDs until a week before we go!
Hope you have a magical trip!!

We'll be there 3/28-4/4~staying at POP (and my kids don't know;) ) I think I'm more excited to tell them than actually going.....

We will be going from 3/27-4/3 we are staying at Hilton Grand Vacations so we will not be on the Disney Site all of the time.

We are going 3/21-3/28.. Staying at the CSR, took advantage of the 4/3 offer....we are a family of 6, but are only taking our oldest 2 which are 11, and 8..It is a total surprise they have no idea!! We are so excited we will be like 4 kids LOL! We just went in june stayed off grounds and it was all six of us, our other two kids are 2 and 3:thumbsup2

We swore we weren't going this year. But just booked a couple of weeks ago. Kids don't know we're going. I am so excited!!

We're going 3/28 - 4/4 also staying at Pop.

We were just there between Christmas and New Years. We didn't think our next vacation would be until 2011, but then we got airline vouchers and Disney had to go and have a good promo over our spring break...:rotfl2:

We are looking forward to being at Pop March 27-April 4. We are possibly going to be celebrating my father-inlaw's retirement. We will find out Feb. 2nd. We are doing some things we have never done on this trip. We are going to spend one evening at Fort Wilderness for the campfire/movie and fireworks hayride. We have a Wishes cruise booked as well. We vacation every year with my husband's parents and have been to WDW with them many times, but is has been ten years since we have been Spring Break with them.

March 27- April 3! Spring Break! Reserved POFQ but maybe will switch to CBR or POP......can't decide how to do it the cheapest way.......

3/27-4/3 at POP for our first trip/much delayed honeymoon :) lol.

Will Be There With My Boyfriend (who I Am Going To Propose To On The Plane On The Way There) And My Son Aged 11 (who Is Autistic) And My Daughter Who Will Be 15 While We Are Staying There
Will Arrive 27th March And Leave On The 15th April (staying At Pop For The First Time) Usually We Stay At All Star Movies
Then We Are Going To Universal (monumental Movieland) For A Few Days Then We Fly Home On The 19th April Back To England
Any Body Know What The Weather Will Be At That Time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter