Anyone Else Goin In May?!?!

MrsDisney25

Earning My Ears
My family and I are goin in the first week in May. I was wondering who else is goin in May! We are goin the second week May 10-15 and staying a POFQ. Anyone else staying at POFQ then!??

Oops I put the first then the second week in May! We are staying there the second week in May! Im so excited I moved it up a week! haha

We're going May 1st to the 8th and staying at the Poly! I'm so excited!

i'm headed down there the 29th of May, i just wish May would hurry up and get here, I REALLY Need a Break from Reallityland.

We just booked yesterday for 9 days!! 74 days left to go....staying at Port Orleans Riverside...have never stayed there so am a little nervous. Now off to make dinning plans. We want to try things we have not done before...it is only our 3rd trip...

There is another May 2010 countdown.

We are also POR May 15 - 21, there are a few at the same resort during that week.

We just booked yesterday for 9 days!! 74 days left to go....staying at Port Orleans Riverside...have never stayed there so am a little nervous. Now off to make dinning plans. We want to try things we have not done before...it is only our 3rd trip...

Our 3rd trip too!! May 22nd-28.. Port Orleans Riverside!! yay!!

Going May 7-15 for our 12 wedding anniversary and DD's 10th!!! first time at Kidani Village, anxious!!!!

may 1-10
BWVs, studio with my beloved BW view :cloud9:
25DD and myself...we plan on doing a lot of nothing ;) mini-golf, quiet pool, drinking grey goose slushies, ping-pong in community hall.......

i just booked another vaca for oct (same place, but with DH and myself)

life is good :goodvibes

Just booked an AP rate at the WL for May 16th-21st. Our first time staying at WL.:cool1:

We will be there May 2 - 14. We are staying at Pop Century. The kids are already counting down the days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter