Anyone else getting up with me in the wee hours to make reservations?

And of course for the first time EVER I am right now getting an error message 404 on the reservations site. And because it's Sunday I feel certain it will not be fixed at 3 a.m. or even 6 for that matter.

So frustrated now!

me! me! I have to see if I can snag a certain one I want ...Because of our park changes..we figured out exactly where we want to be and added epcot..it messed up all my reservations.. Just when I had everything scheduled..so now I have to cancel one and see if it is possible to move a couple around..

Lucky for me I works nights anyway so I am used to the wee hours. So this morning I was ready for 2:00 AM Central Time and just as it went to 2:00 I was able to make my ADR's for Dec 12-16. Everything went very well except for a weird glitch in trying to make an ADR for the Wave for lunch on the 13th. I would put in the time, confirm, checkout, and then it would tell me that one of my ressies could not be made. All the other ones were fine. I tried again with just the Wave and the same thing happened so then I tried one of the other Magic Kingdom resort restaurants for lunch and down underneath where it lists alternatives, there was the same time I wanted at the Wave so I clicked on it (try again, why not?) and lo and behold it worked that way.

I have to say I was way too stressed but from going last September and "winging it", I decided I was determined to get some of the restaurants I wanted this time. I think I did well, even getting an elusive Le Cellier ressie for the 15th which my DH and I have never been able to try. Hype, here we come! :yay:

Today was my 90 plus 10 and so I was going to wake at 3am to log on. Sadly I've been really sick...so I didn't wake up until 4am....but still managed to get everything I needed. It did start giving me an error at 4:56am, so I started entering them one at a time and checking out and it worked perfectly.

After I slept and woke back up, I realized that my lunch might be a little close to my breakfast on one day so I signed back on and checked for a later lunch....it was still available at a bit after 9am. Oh and there were still LeCellier, CRTs...etc left at that time too, so....I think you'll be fine :)

Good luck!!!

I felt the same way last night because I had to make mine this morning! Last night it was down too but it was up by 3am. I was able to log in and associate my reservation exactly at 3. Got everything I wanted but then also started getting errors when I went to check out. I would reccomend doing one at a time if they are really important to you. That seems to prevent the errors on checkout. :goodvibes

sorry, no way am I getting up in the middle of the night, never going to happen

But y'all have a great time :surfweb:

Yea, I'm shooting for a CRT breakfast and an Ohana breakfast. I thought I would get those (hopefully) and then check out and go back in for the other two.

I am able to log in now thank goodness. I was getting a 404 error. Fingers crossed!

And sorry you are sick!

I felt the same way last night because I had to make mine this morning! Last night it was down too but it was up by 3am. I was able to log in and associate my reservation exactly at 3. Got everything I wanted but then also started getting errors when I went to check out. I would reccomend doing one at a time if they are really important to you. That seems to prevent the errors on checkout. :goodvibes

Exact same thing happened to me, and that is exactly what I did. Still encountered a few glitches, but it went well for the most part. And I got everything I wanted. I'm a happy girl!

I know it seems crazy doesn't it? :lmao: I'm getting up at 2 a.m. my time.

It is a little crazy, but I'm so glad I did it last night. Good luck getting everything you want! Let us know how it turns out for you. Now I'm going to go be unconscious for the next 10 hours or so! :faint:

It is a little crazy, but I'm so glad I did it last night. Good luck getting everything you want! Let us know how it turns out for you. Now I'm going to go be unconscious for the next 10 hours or so! :faint:

Haha Thanks! I'll be sure to list mine tomorrow on the Dec. thread. Hopefully I will be happy!

I'm done! I got everything I wanted!!

CRT breakfast
'Ohana breakfast
50s dinner
Tutto dinner

now I have to try to go back to bed.

I was actually able to start right before 3 a.m. EST by a minute or two. And for the first two times it would not process my card for CRT but finally it went through :thumbsup2

Yeah me too. I had no issues at all. :yay: Able to book:
Chef Mickey @ 900am
50's PT @ 500pm
Princess Breakfast @ 955am
Le Cellier @ 205pm

Wow all that stressing for nothing! Now can I fall back to sleep.:confused3

Add me to the list! We only do a few ADRs, but I got just what I wanted at the times I wanted.

Le Cellier - 6:25 PM
Hoop De Do - 7:15 PM
Crystal Palace - 8:05 AM
Hollywood & Vine - 5:55 PM

It's worth sacrificing a little sleep to be able to get the ADR's you want, and pretty painlessly. Now to bed.

It will not let me put in a date other then my arrival date? What is with that?

Charleyann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter