Anyone else get ther Velveeta HP pack??!!!

paysensmom

DIS Veteran
I got mine yesterday!! Very nice, there was four bags of the baked ritz chips in there! Along with the velveeta, rotel and a bunch of chip clips and velveeta cheese holders!! THere was also a cute little bowl!! NICE!!:cool1:

I've never heard of it. I'm a faithful Rotel and Velveeta fan. Where did you get it and how can I get one too?

I got mine too! I'm keeping a few of the loaf savers to store some of the Hickory Farms stuff I went overboard on! :rotfl2:

I've never heard of it. I'm a faithful Rotel and Velveeta fan. Where did you get it and how can I get one too?

This was a party through Houseparty.com. I believe they are done selecting people for the Velveeta party, but check out the site. They have a few nice parties accepting applications.

lorac4disney...Houseparty,com...you can apply to have different "parties"...they had a Velveeta one come up recently for Superbowl Sunday.

paysensmom....I got mine Friday! It is pretty nifty! This is the first houseparty I got. Except I only got 3 bags of chips! :confused3 I have also applied for the Sargento one...hope I get it!:thumbsup2

Can't wait to do this one...I LOVE Velveeta...I know it is not the best thing for you :rolleyes: , but I still love it!

Lynn

I got mine, too. I also "only" got 3 bags of chips.

I"ve had to reschedule my party, so it is no longer a "superbowl" party, but rather a Disney Memory/ Disney planning party! Yay!!

I've had 4 friends visit Disney in the past 4 months and I have 3 more friends going soon. I have another 3 that want to know more about Disney. Since my initial RSVP have 6 no's and 3 maybes and the rest no reply yet, I think this will be a very good thing!

I got mine too! I'm keeping a few of the loaf savers to store some of the Hickory Farms stuff I went overboard on! :rotfl2:

Too funny, that's what I am using my Velveeta containers for. I ordered 2 large gifts from Hickory Farms & when they came I was like WOW this is alot of cheese & sausages, so I'm using the loaf savers to store any opened packages :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter