• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else get their giclee print?

We got our print on Monday via FedEx. We're in South Carolina and our last name starts with S - don't know if there is any logic in how they are being sent out... but there is hope yet for everyone.

FINALLY!!! :Pinkbounc

It is beautiful - the pictures did not do it justice!!

Southwest Ohio here - I bet they mail them by zip codes - I always feel like I am the last one to get my guidebooks!!!

julia & nicks mom said:
FINALLY!!! :Pinkbounc

It is beautiful - the pictures did not do it justice!!

Southwest Ohio here - I bet they mail them by zip codes - I always feel like I am the last one to get my guidebooks!!!

Hey, (theoretically) mine should be on the same truck!

We got ours today and I must admit(Please no flaming) I don't see what is that special about it. It really is just a small billboard sent at probably quite a bit of money to us. I would rather have had this money go to offset our yearly dues or keep those pools warmed a little more than they were last winter. I will probably just keep it in the box and store it with our other Disney stuff from over the years. Again, just my opinion...smjj

tink2020 said:
Hey, (theoretically) mine should be on the same truck!
You didn't get yours?!?!?

I assumed when you got yours -I would get mine - wouldn't you think living within 5 minutes of each other would put them on the same day!!!!

julia & nicks mom said:
You didn't get yours?!?!?

I assumed when you got yours -I would get mine - wouldn't you think living within 5 minutes of each other would put them on the same day!!!!

You would think. Alas, the FedEx guy has about 6 minutes to get here or I'm totally giving up hope :rotfl:

Got ours yesterday. We didn't get around to opening it until tonight. Can you believe it? I did notice that one corner of our print seems to be damaged. I suppose this is to be expected in the corners, but I was a little disappointed that it wasn't "perfect". I suppose that the frame will cover this imperfection.

But we got ours in NE Ohio. Don't give up hope tink.

Towncrier said:
Got ours yesterday. We didn't get around to opening it until tonight. Can you believe it? I did notice that one corner of our print seems to be damaged. I suppose this is to be expected in the corners, but I was a little disappointed that it wasn't "perfect". I suppose that the frame will cover this imperfection.

But we got ours in NE Ohio. Don't give up hope tink.

Oh, I just mean hope for today. :blush: I had really gotten used to the idea that it wasn't going to come until I was least expecting it... but Julia & Nick's Mom lives, literally, 3-5 minutes away with traffic. I thought for sure I'd be the next stop! :rotfl:

I hope the frame covers your print nicely!

Northeast Ohio here! It arrived FedEx today.

It is really cute! The glicee is not what I expected. Was surprised by the framing.

Debbie

We got our print today. I was so excited. It made it extra special because today is our 20th wedding anniversary and we spent our honeymoon at Disneyworld. Good things always seem to tie-into each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter