Anyone else get their giclee print?

We just received ours today (southeast PA)!
What a great surprise. I had no idea they were coming.
I can't wait to have it framed!

noname70 said:
What color are you using to from it?

We tried several colors around it and went with a thick white frame. Our walls are painted "Mickey's Pants" red (Disney paint from Home Depot). At the same time we are having a Limited Print from 2005 framed in black with a yellow border than matches Snow White's dress. As for the Glycee print, any other color around it was too much of that color IMO :sunny:

sweetinmaine said:
It's not being put into a shadowbox. They are making a frame to go around it. As you will be able to tell I am not much of a crafty person. It looks like the picture will stick out a bit in the back. :rotfl2: I'm am so not crafty!! The frame is white and I think it looks great. I'll put pictures out when I get it back...

thanks, I'm probably putting the cart before the horse anyway:lmao:

It came today!!! Centeral Jersey here.... Apparently there are a few of us DVCers on my postman's route....he's the one who taunted me earlier this week with someone elses package. Everyone else got theirs earlier in the week. I swear he was holding it back on purpose.... :scratchin

keishashadow said:
thanks, I'm probably putting the cart before the horse anyway:lmao:

Nothing here yet either.

Hey Keishashadow, just down the road.... :thumbsup2 Maybe we'll both get it the same day, hopefully very soon. pixiedust:

pklein09 said:
It came today!!! Centeral Jersey here.... Apparently there are a few of us DVCers on my postman's route....he's the one who taunted me earlier this week with someone elses package. Everyone else got theirs earlier in the week. I swear he was holding it back on purpose.... :scratchin

Central Jersey here also and we too just received ours the other day! :sunny:

I just LOVE the Glicee' Print :cool1: It was such a pleasant surprise :thumbsup2 We hung it in the hallway outside our Bedroom, so each day, as we get ready for work we have to look at it as we walk by - just so we have incentive to go to work... to earn $$$ so we can go to Disney :banana: It is really lovely. now I can listen to live365 Disney music all day, and have more Disney to look at ... at home :wizard: Thanks DVC

Got ours yesterday in Rochester NY.

Forget the print! We loved the birthday cake box! :teeth: It's kept my youngest happy for hours!

We didnt get ours yet. :confused3 :sad2: But then we never seem to get anything about dvc. No new perk books or anything like that.

nothing yet in pittsburgh......haven't received our new vacation planner, either.....

random thought - i know that the company line is that DVC does not view members that purchased resale as any different than those who purchased direct...but does anyone think there may be a little built-in bias - for instance, when member perks such as these are sent out in mass?

as i said....just a random thought....

I just received my Giclee Print and 2007-2008 Vacation Planner. Both the print and planner are mailed together at the same time. It arrived by FedEX about 9:30am, I'm located in North Florida just outside Jacksonville. Just when I was starting to worry about not receiving anything, it arrived.

MAGICinMYHEART said:
I just received my Giclee Print and 2007-2008 Vacation Planner. Both the print and planner are mailed together at the same time. It arrived by FedEX about 9:30am, I'm located in North Florida just outside Jacksonville. Just when I was starting to worry about not receiving anything, it arrived.

It came by FedEx?! That's too strange. I've only been waiting for the mailman, so I gave up today since it's a holiday. Maybe there's hope after all! :rotfl:

Still waiting in Maryland - we did not buy resale, so I don't think there is any bias. I have no idea why they are arriving so randomly, but if I hadn't read the DISBOARDS, I wouldn't know I was missing something. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter