Anyone else get the Disney mom club folder

TSMAMI

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
The mail just came today and I recieved my Disney Moms Club folder. I am so excited. Anyone else get one?:cool1:

Yep, got mine about 30 mins ago. Love the pins. Can't wait to share with someone.

Just got mine 5 min ago.
Whats in it:
Planning DVD
Car magnet
Mouse pads
stickers
and my Favorite
Trading pins:cool1:
I'm so excited about the pins. My DD got the same ones last yr and were leaving in 2 wks so My kids now have more pins to trade.
I was hoping there was some type of discounts but maybe in the future:
sorry I did find an offer for 25 % on photo pass prints ordered on line

What is it? I'd love to know more about it :)

Received an e-mail regarding the Mickey Mom's Club as a consolation after not making the cuts for the Mom's Panel on their website.

Just got my folder, too. I think the pins are my favorite, too.
It will be so fun to share a bit of the magic and give it to someone when we go in 6 days.:banana:

Had their regular planning DVD, the year of a million dreams pin set(one to keep, one to share), car magnet, mousepad, stickers, pocket planning guide, and reply cards to give friends for them to order the planning DVD, can't remember if there was more. It was all presented nicely.

Is this "Mom's club" something anyone can join!! Sounds like fun! I 'd like to be a part of it!

So did you have to click on a link to order this when you got your consolation letter or do they just send it out to all us Disney Mom rejects--not that I'm bitter or anything.:confused3

Cool, maybe DW will get one since she wasn't selected for the panel either. I know she gets a monthly(?) email about Disney Moms.

Yes! What a nice surprise! Did we all get the same pins?? The Tinkerbell very light blue background?
I love the magnet for my van!

In order to get one, I beleive you had to be an initial applicant to become a part of the Disney Mom's panel...
Please correct me if I am wrong.

So did you have to click on a link to order this when you got your consolation letter or do they just send it out to all us Disney Mom rejects--not that I'm bitter or anything.:confused3

No.

I was upset when I saw that people were getting an e-mail to pick the club name, and that they would get something in the mail for doing so. I didnt get that email, so I thought "oh man, I'm not going to get one".

They did send me the moms club folder ,so I am assuming its going to go to all that applied to be picked for mom panel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter