Anyone else from this board know when they will be at WDW?

We have reservations to be there from November 29 to Dec 2, and then again from Dec 31 to Jan 2. We are pretty sure we are going for the Nov. trip, but have put the NYE trip on hold until we see how all this ugliness works out...It seems pretty clear that WDW was a possible target on Sept 11 and would logically be a target on NYE, so want to wait and see....geez, I can't believe I just said that, but it's the truth.

Leslie

My DH and I will be in WDW on October 25th.

No Kids! Shhhhh, don't tell Nicholas.

We will be there only for the week end....never long enough.

Susan

We are conventioning 11/27 to 12/3 - will be going no matter what.
As the mother of a 17 yo son I am well aware that these could be my last days of a quite peaceful vacation.

November 21st through December 1st. We'll have the kids along, but we have at least one dinner planned alone! :D

Jan 1-6, solo-if I don't chicken out-got my ressies though.

We are all going November 15 - 22. It will be myself, my dh (he doesn't collect pins) and my two sons ages 6 & 10. They are my collecting partners. We intend to go to the Friday night meet at the contemporary. This will be our first visit since we started collecting pins. We are very excited!

Chris

We're going from Nov. 25 to Nov. 30. Kathie, I hope I get a chance to meet you!

T we will be down for that weekend. Getting in Oct 24th till the 31st. Try not to be a blur this time.

I'll be in Orlando December 22nd - January 1st. I plan on spending New Years Eve there, terrorists or no terrorists!

We usually have at least the next three trips mapped out. Part of this is because we are DVC members, and partly because of a certain person's anal-retentive tendencies (Heh, I resemble that remark!)
Anyway, Linda and I will be visiting WDW from Nov. 25–Dec. 3, even if we have to walk. We are considering driving instead of flying. We will be attending the DIS-CON and RADP-6 activities.
Hope to see some of you there!

I will be there from Nov 6th until Nov 12 and again some time in late Dec- Jan. I will be with Non-Traders in Novenber and I am not looking forward to that trip. I either have to convert a few of them or ditch them for a few hours a day.
Then the Dec-Jan trip which has not been really finalized yet, but with my son and his girlfriend. She has 2 pins in her collection right now. The Alladdin Opening day, and the Cinderella's Coach from the May event. She has at least started right. We will have to go on some rides and see some shows, but I plan on getting her hooked. One or two of Kathryn's meets and we will have her. She won't be able to get out of the cult we have formed.
I can't wait, and I am flying in Nov. Let them come near my WDW, I personally will hunt down that guy and take him down. Peggie

I am so excited because I saw alot of names of people that will be there when I am there.

I hope I can meet with some of you.

September 28 thru October 6

November 10 - 17 - Disney Magic Cruise - is anyone going on this.

November 17 - 19 - WDW - for Mickeys Birthday

November 28 - December 5 - For my birthday and for Walt's birthday.

Darlene

:bounce: I will be there with a pin trading friend October 23-27 on property and the 31st in the area. I hope I can meet up with you John and Shirley and also Tnut. :bounce:

Let me know what you think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter