Anyone else feel like they're on "Lost"?

Tom _Ryan

Author of the Port Canaveral Thriller - A Sword fo
Like the characters on this season of "Lost," who are desperately trying to get back to the island, I feel like everything I do now is to get back on the Disney Magic as soon as possible.

Any other DCL cruisers feel this way? What do you do to stem the affliction?

HA!

I haven't done my first DCL cruise yet, but I'm hoping for a time shift (minus the nosebleed) to let me bypass this next 11 weeks of waiting! :thumbsup2

My first trip is even farther out (December) and I've already been checking out the longer cruises and prices for 2010 for rebooking on board!!!

We were looking to book again with family and waiting for them all to make up their minds, finally my husband said just worry about us, so we did, and rebooked! The rest are still deciding if they want to go, but we know we are!!!

After cruising on the Magic I made sure to cruise on the Wonder so I'm going to in April.

To stem the affliction I ride the Mark Twain Riverboat back to back when I go do DL. :rotfl:

Like the characters on this season of "Lost," who are desperately trying to get back to the island, I feel like everything I do now is to get back on the Disney Magic as soon as possible.

Any other DCL cruisers feel this way? What do you do to stem the affliction?

Alcohol takes away the pain and sense of loss

Alcohol takes away the pain and sense of loss

OMG!!! I just spit my wine out on the computer screen!!!

Well, we've already booked again, so I'm planning that cruise. Plus, we're adding a land trip, so I've got that to plan. That all helps, but it's just not the same is it? Also, our life gets VERY busy come late Feb through August with travel baseball (times three kids). I don't have the TIME to think about another cruise then. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

Sigh. I watch the videos and just dream about our next trip. Not very productive, I know.

OMG!!! I just spit my wine out on the computer screen!!!

Well, we've already booked again, so I'm planning that cruise. Plus, we're adding a land trip, so I've got that to plan. That all helps, but it's just not the same is it? Also, our life gets VERY busy come late Feb through August with travel baseball (times three kids). I don't have the TIME to think about another cruise then. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

Sigh. I watch the videos and just dream about our next trip. Not very productive, I know.

Sorry about your computer scheme, its the quiet days at work that are the problem, first I hit the forums which of course gets me thinking about warm places then, even though I have a note on the computer saying dont do it, I have to get on the webcams and find the wonder or the magic, or on a really bad day both, they are always parked somewhere warm, except one day at Grand Cayman when there seemed to be an absolute monsoon, (bet it was still warm though).

Today I have avoided this process until 4.30, home time is 5. Still there's a nice bottle of wine in the fridge. Another tip, dont have a homepage counting the time down to the next cruise in minutes. Watching this is much like Japanese water torture. The really funny thing is it took DW nearly 7 years of persuasion to get me on one of these cruises so its all her fault.

We book more cruises! LOL :rotfl2:

After the first one we were "HOOKED" -LOL (pun intended)
Heyyy that's what I was going to say! LOL

OP: Stem the affliction? I think it's getting worse! I could wait 2yrs in between cruises before and now I find myself making cruises sooner. It gets worse- not better!
:lmao:

Tom, the solution is to have more cruises booked....one (at least) for every year the booking window is open. Even if you have to move them around later on, just knowing there is one on the horizon helps immensely.

Having new episodes of "Lost" to watch is definately a help in marking time! :thumbsup2

And PEOPLE......those 2010 TransAtlantic cruises are good value for your Disney cruising dollar. ::yes:: Come on....you know you want to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter