Anyone else doing a MNSSHP and MVMCP in the same trip?

crow11ad

Disney Magic Maker and Tower of Terror Expert!
Can't wait as we are timing this perfectly. With free dining and the tickets going on sale today. We are doing both MNSSHP and then when we wake up we will see Christmas and doing MVMCP in the same trip.

Can't wait as we are timing this perfectly. With free dining and the tickets going on sale today. We are doing both MNSSHP and then when we wake up we will see Christmas and doing MVMCP in the same trip.

This is more common than it would first appear.

Many reports every year from Disser's who do so.

*raises hand*

We are! Arriving on October 30th, going to the Halloween party on October 31st and the MVMCP on November 20th (yep, we're staying that long!).

Just bought my tickets and now wishing for time to pass as quickly as possible!

Yep. We have not been to either party so this will be the first time. I am so excited. We will be doing the Oct. 31st MNSSHP and the Nov. 7th MVMCP!
I can not wait!

We are!! Going to the Oct. 31st MNSSHP and the Nov. 7th MVMCP! Our dream combination!! We are so excited!!!:dance3:

We are too! :wave: We arrive Oct. 30, attend MNSSHP Oct. 31, attend MVMCP Nov. 7, go home Nov. 9. :cool1:

Yep. We have not been to either party so this will be the first time. I am so excited. We will be doing the Oct. 31st MNSSHP and the Nov. 7th MVMCP!
I can not wait!

Same Dates we are doing...so excited...
Anyone know if the Osbourne Lights will be up then or on November 8th?
Love to catch them as well, HOPING:cheer2:

if your going on halloween do you hae your tickets yet?????if not get them now because they be sold out shortly...:thumbsup2

We are doing this and have done it now for the past three years! It is amazing! Halloween is awesome and Christmas is well...magical! You will all be sure to have a blast! We arrive the 29th, go to the party on the 30th. Then, we leave on the Halloween cruise on the 31st until November 3rd. Then, it's back to WDW for Nov3-9 and Christmas party the 7th!

As for the Osborne lights, I expect to see them start the 8th. That would I believe coincide with last year. They may have started the Friday night last year, but I think it was the Saturday. We were able to get them in too!!!

Icing on the cake...Food and Wine!!!

We are doing this and have done it now for the past three years! It is amazing! Halloween is awesome and Christmas is well...magical! You will all be sure to have a blast! We arrive the 29th, go to the party on the 30th. Then, we leave on the Halloween cruise on the 31st until November 3rd. Then, it's back to WDW for Nov3-9 and Christmas party the 7th!

As for the Osborne lights, I expect to see them start the 8th. That would I believe coincide with last year. They may have started the Friday night last year, but I think it was the Saturday. We were able to get them in too!!!

Icing on the cake...Food and Wine!!!

I think the lights will start on Nov. 7, the first night of MVMCP. Last year the Osborne lights started on Nov 8, the first night of the MVMCP.

I think the lights will start on Nov. 7, the first night of MVMCP. Last year the Osborne lights started on Nov 8, the first night of the MVMCP.

I thought that was a special preview...only for a closed group? I couldn't remember though exactly. Either way, I know it was open on the Saturday because I was there :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter