Anyone else craving the Rainforest room?

I'm snowed in here...yeah, Disney Dreaming.....

The rainforest room is a series of steam rooms with different amounts of steam and different scents. The main, big room has heated lounge chairs where you can hang out and read, etc. (very mild steam).

There are also some fancy showers. Cost is $16 for a one day pass, slightly cheaper in multi-day passes. You can go in and out multiple times if you pay for the day. I find I use it a lot more on winter cruises than on spring/fall.

After spending two hours going in and out of the various rooms, I was putty.
I'm needing that again, as well as the heat.

Do you need to prebook the rainforest room. I've been on 3 cruises and never been near the spa, but this looks like something even my dh might like to do.

I couldn't find any info on it on the dcl site, so perhaps I'm not looking at the right spot.

No need to pre-book, you can buy as you go.

--I've heard there's a Russian bath house here in Seattle that has a series of steam rooms, saunas, and cold dips. I have to go try it out and see if it comes anywhere near the bliss of the Rainforest Room.

I miss it every. single. day.
I want my rose scented shower and my heated lounger and and and.
*sniffle*

Yes, it is co-ed - wear your bathing suit! :thumbsup2

I was just thinking yesterday how much I would love to be in the Rainforest Room as I'm sick and my sinuses are killing me. The steam would be soooo lovely.

Didn't make it to the Rainforest Room, but I am craving........sitting on deck 9 & relaxing with a drink, our wonderful waitstaff, the food, the desert trio (yum!), the shows, the way the ship "rocks" me to sleep, sitting outside of topsiders for breakfast, Palo, Konk Coolers:thumbsup2, the Cove Cafe, Castaway Cay, the In other words............I'm craving another cruise!!!!:guilty:

There wasn't cucumber water our last sailing (a few weeks ago) :headache:
I was looking forward to it.

Just plain old water...

Didn't make it to the Rainforest Room, but I am craving........sitting on deck 9 & relaxing with a drink, our wonderful waitstaff, the food, the desert trio (yum!), the shows, the way the ship "rocks" me to sleep, sitting outside of topsiders for breakfast, Palo, Konk Coolers:thumbsup2, the Cove Cafe, Castaway Cay, the In other words............I'm craving another cruise!!!!:guilty:

You're going to make me cry!

There wasn't cucumber water our last sailing (a few weeks ago) :headache:
I was looking forward to it.

Just plain old water...

That's just a tragedy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter