Anyone else at the AP preview today?

ImTooExcitedToSleep

DIS Veteran
Staff member
I'm in line for the AP merchandise preview. Anyone else here?

I got here at 8am and I'm still in the first group (10am).

Not as bad as I expected.

Pictures later.

They're previewing the merchandise, food, etc that's coming to DCA this summer. It's today thru Thursday in Stage 17.

Merchandise will be available for purchase.

I plan to attend the preview but wanted to know if the wristbands were going to be given out thru out the preview days or just for today? :confused3 See if you know the answer or can find out. Have fun! Looking forward to seeing your photos. :thumbsup2

I plan to attend the preview but wanted to know if the wristbands were going to be given out thru out the preview days or just for today? :confused3 See if you know the answer or can find out. Have fun! Looking forward to seeing your photos. :thumbsup2

They continue to give them out through the day. It went pretty smoothly.

I took lots of pictures and will post them as soon as I can.

Glad you got to go! We wanted to go but couldn't. I can't wait to see your pictures!

Some of the new t-shirts:

a4ad5769.jpg

Wow, I learn something new everytime I log on here! LOL I had no idea they had this. Very cool.

What do you mean by previewing the food? What "new food" are they going to have? You mean restaurants, or... ?

Wow, I learn something new everytime I log on here! LOL I had no idea they had this. Very cool.

What do you mean by previewing the food? What "new food" are they going to have? You mean restaurants, or... ?

They have one of the new favors of popcorn (dill) and frozen drinks (green apple & cotton candy) available for purchase.

The green apple frozen drink sounds yummy. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing about it. I hope you talk about it at the next podcast. :)

I'm in line for the AP merchandise preview. Anyone else here?

I got here at 8am and I'm still in the first group (10am).

Not as bad as I expected.

Pictures later.

Did you think the preview was worth it? We are planning on going tomorrow but won't be able to get there until around 10:30 because I have to get DS off to school. Did they have any things to do or was it basically just a merchandise preview? Were you able to purchase any of the merchandise? Thanks!

I dropped by for a quick minute or two in the afternoon. I'm glad I didn't go in the morning as my roommates did. I was just able to get my wristband and walk right in and there was barely anyone there. I really only wanted to take a peek around and pick up a pin for a friend. I'm not quite as interested in Cars Land merchandise which is what the majority of the merchandise was but I did pick up one of the artworks for the Red Car Trolleys. Between that and seeing the costumes for the Host/Hostess on Buena Vista Street my day was made.

I cannot wait until June 15!!

Did you think the preview was worth it? We are planning on going tomorrow but won't be able to get there until around 10:30 because I have to get DS off to school. Did they have any things to do or was it basically just a merchandise preview? Were you able to purchase any of the merchandise? Thanks!

You're able to purchase any of the merchandise you like (limit 2 on most items. limit 1 on limited edition).

Did they have any information about new park tours?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter