Anyone else around in June for a meet? Edited: 26th June, 2pm, Tambu Lounge, Poly!

It sounds like y'all had fun. Ferris has grown up a lot and of course its great to see his folks out too. Congrats to the winners!

It was so great meeting most of you! I'm sorry I had to scoot our early before meeting Kathy or the group picture. Bummer. I'm one of Kathy's Peeps and really wanted to meet her!

I had such fun chatting with people and putting faces and real names to the Dis Screen names. I also got my baby fix with all of the cute little babies that attended. Yeay for babies!

I hope those who won the 2 Grand Prizes have a great time! :) Thanks Kevin & John for the nifty raffle!

Nothing was "auctioned off".

Everything was given away freely.

Everyone that attended recieved a ticket and Shelly and a great little guy (whose name escapes me right now) helped pick the tickets.

Liz (IWISHFORDISNEY) and Diana (Dian-er) each won a set of tickets to La Nouba.

I meant "raffled." :P Picky, picky...

Congrats, Liz and Diana!!!

I had a great time too!! It was greating to see some wonderful friends again and making some new ones!!

And I was perfectly well behaved!:goodvibes:lmao:

I had a great time too!! It was greating to see some wonderful friends again and making some new ones!!

And I was perfectly well behaved!:goodvibes:lmao:
;) I believe you...so, are you giving away the Kool-aid packets in your FE in December? Shelly...the ring leadrer of the naughty Disney Fans who dares question Universal motives/attitudes/attractions

What a great meet!!!! Thanks to Kevin, John and crew for my La Nouba tickets. I just reserved our tickets for 7/10 we are so excited!!!

Great seeing everyone. Thanks for setting up the meet Kate. We are now stuffed from dinner at Ohana!

Echoing the sentiments - Great Meet!

Thanks Kate!

Packing now to leave but had a great time in FL and feel so lucky that I was able to attend two DIS Meets and spend time in the parks with some wonderful people!

Echoing the sentiments - Great Meet!

Thanks Kate!

Packing now to leave but had a great time in FL and feel so lucky that I was able to attend two DIS Meets and spend time in the parks with some wonderful people!

Have a safe trip home. Glad you liked the pin.:goodvibes It was good to see you again.

As was said before, it was a great meet. It was nice to meet everyone!

Nothing was "auctioned off".

Everything was given away freely.

Everyone that attended recieved a ticket and Shelly and a great little guy (whose name escapes me right now) helped pick the tickets.

Liz (IWISHFORDISNEY) and Diana (Dian-er) each won a set of tickets to La Nouba.

Kevin, your little helper was my son Matthew! Thanks for such a great meet! It was our first big group meet as a family and we enjoyed meeting everyone and now putting faces to the names and voices we listen to on a weekly basis! Sorry we had to leave before the group picture but we had cold food melting in the van!:scared1: Thanks again, we had a GREAT time!:goodvibes

Thanks Kate for doing this. It was a blast. Great to see people we had met before and meet new people that share the same love we do. Really cool to see the crew out there and that they gave away some cool show tickets and congrats to the winners.

what a GREAT meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks Kate for organizing it...

it's been such fun to be able to particpate in two dis meets this trip (my first dis meets ever!!).

I had such a lovely time today with 'old' friends from the dole whip meet last week and new friends met just today!!!!

i can't think of a more pleasant way to pass the time!!

i am so looking forward to PCC 2.0!!!! :banana: :banana:

i hope everyone will be there!!!! :goodvibes

safe travels home everyone!!!

and thank you Kevin and John for the really cool pen!!!

P1050254.jpg

It was great being able to put a face to the name today. Loved meeting and talking with everyone.

great picture!!!

:laughing: Are some of y'all behind the plants related to "Wilson Wilson" from the Home Improvemant defunct series?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter