Anyone else aiming for Everest?

AliceWndrlnd

Earning My Ears
It looks like I'm going to have to wait for next year's princess half (still doing the 5K though) and I'm looking at the Everest Challenge! Husband will have to stay with the kids, so I'll be a one woman team. Is anyone else planning on doing this race?

Alice --

I had planned to go down for EE by using some consultation money I'm owed for work I did last year. But the school has yet to pay me, and I'm, since they've been giving me the runaround for almost a year, I"m starting to think they hare never going to.:mad:

So if the money shows up in time, I'll be there. I'm training for a best case scenario. Otherwise, I'll just keep my eyes focused on the ToT.

My goal is to do the Everett challenge but I'd love to a member of a team and non of my friends either don't run or don't do Disney ... I've been pretty slack this winter but I'm going to get going out this weekend starting couch to 5k over since I lost track of myself so in order to fit in a quick wdw trip this spring this is my excuse plus in order to go I have to get myself back in shape

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter