• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else about done with

mrsovernite

Earning My Ears
Cashduck? I've been doing a lot of offers on there trying to stay loyal to Kira, but just realized that its' going to take me 2000!:scared1: feathers to get $100! I could have been doing SR and had a bunch of $ by now! Plus there are so many more shopping links on SR. I'm going to try and do most of my Christmas shopping through there now and earn $ for Disney. I think I'm just going to cash out the feathers that I have now into Disney dollars and be done with it. It's getting a little frustrating. I keep thinking that if I just stick it out with CD it'll start to get better, but I"m just so disappointed right now.

My only concern with SR is that it can be addicting! Just one more survey, then I'll clean.:lmao: Anyone else feeling the same about CD?

I loved cashduck before it closed it was great everything I did got approved, there was alot of offers added daily, the feathers game was great, the fact that you could cash out for cash and then you got the feathers bonus on top of that was awesome.

Then it was reopened I don't mind the gift card format I understand why she had to switch to but none of the other incentives to continue are there. New offers are not being added daily like before or added at all in the freebie format and I know they are out there because the other reward sites I am doing are adding them. Maybe for some reason she can't get as many new offers as other sites I don't know.

I wouldn't say I'm done with cashduck completely but I am extremely disappointed in them currently. In the reward world you have to know you have tons of competition and you have to do something to make your program stand out to make your members want to be a part of it and I do feel like there is nothing that is making cashduck stand out anymore. It's not the same program as before not even close. That makes me sad because it was so good before.

So I'll check cashduck every now and then to see if anything new is added that catches my eye but it won't be my first choice of progam. Better reward programs are out there! Ones that do still have the cash format, do add new offers daily, do have games for the members to play, do add a bonus with completing offers that you can exchange for gift cards/prizes those are the ones that will get my business.

So yes the reopening of cashduck was a huge disappointment in my opinion.

I definitely have lost interest in CD. I was only on CD for a short time before they closed down. So, I'm not really missing anything now. I have tried a few offers since they have been back. Not a single freebie has credited for me. Before closing, I had a pretty good success rate with getting offers to credit. Not anymore.

Yes, I'm a little disappointed with them as well. I do understand why they needed to do gift cards instead of cash and I really don't mind that at all. However, I have seen very few new offers added and many of the freebie type offers that I've tried have been expired. I even emailed her a while back to inform her that lots of MPG offers after I ran into a whole bunch of them causing issues and she responded that she already knew and they were in the process of changing them. However, many remained unchanged and were left up for quite a while after. I perfectly understand that it must be very hard to stay on top of each offer, but too many bad links, left for too long on the site is just not good for business. I don't want to have to search through any rewards site to have to find the valid and invalid links.

I will keep checking CD periodically, but right now there just hasn't been much going on there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter