• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone eaten at Il Fornello on King Street in TO?

CJ

DIS Veteran
We're doing the Little T.O. package later this month, and I've made a ressie at Il Fornello. Anyone eaten there???

I haven't eaten at that location, but the one at Bayview Village. The food is pretty good. I like their pizzas and Caesar salads best :p

My mum and I ate there when we went to the Lion King with the T.O. package. We had the chicken parmigan and it was good however, it was done up fancy lol and I'm still not sure if it was spinach or not on the side (green looking puree) and was served with a cooked tomato. The ceasar salad was great and the meal is served with an assortment of bread. I saw the people next to us order a pizza from the package and was fairly large and would be good for children going. My favourite was the Tiramatsu but the Chocolate Devil Ice Cream (I think that's what it was called) was also good and tasted rich. We had reservations for 6:00 but arrived early and were seated at 5:30 and it wasn't to busy but got busy later on. The theater was only a short walk away which was nice. We also found it no problem to get to from the subway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter