anyone eat leftover CS meals for brkfst? Do CS have takeout boxes/covers?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
will have refrigerator -
Im thinking cold pizza, sandwiches, etc
anyone ever have leftovers for brkfst?
Do the CS places have takeout covers/boxes?

Not to highjack newholiday's thread, but I too would like to know if CS have take out boxes. I probably won't have any CS leftovers left to use for breakfast, but the day we go to AK I would like to get something from Flame Tree, but my mom absolutely refuses to eat there. (She's ate there twice and got ill both times.) I'd like to have her pick up my lunch at Flame Tree and find a place to sit, while I run over to Restarauntsaurus to pick her up a hot dog, but am concerned about how I'm going to get her hot dog, fries, drink, and dessert back to Flame Tree without dropping it.

Yes and Yes! I will share with you my experience with the CS. We were drinking so much water during the day, that we often weren't hungry. DH and I shared some CS lunches so we had leftovers. Wait until you get there to decide about leftovers. I read somewhere that it could be dangerous to carry leftovers around the park all day in hot weather because of bacteria. If you are talking leftovers from your resort, no problem. Our CS breakfasts were some of the best meals we had on the trip! The day we left we had leftover CS credits so we ordered lunch for 4 to take on the road. The CS places have tops for all the meals. We saw a lot of dads carrying breakfast back to the room at the Poly. Seating was limited so "daddy room service" was a very popular option!

aubriee said:
Not to highjack newholiday's thread, but I too would like to know if CS have take out boxes. I probably won't have any CS leftovers left to use for breakfast, but the day we go to AK I would like to get something from Flame Tree, but my mom absolutely refuses to eat there. (She's ate there twice and got ill both times.) I'd like to have her pick up my lunch at Flame Tree and find a place to sit, while I run over to Restarauntsaurus to pick her up a hot dog, but am concerned about how I'm going to get her hot dog, fries, drink, and dessert back to Flame Tree without dropping it.

Umm, at AK, they may not have lids because of the animals. You may can find a paper bag or something, or take a gallon sized ziploc in with you! They don't have straws or lids for drinks but I am not certain about tops for food. We ate at Tusker House at AK and it was the best meal we had the entire time at Disney--including almost all TS places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter